Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

DANG! That looks great guys. Congrats, and thanks for the early Christmas present!!!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• megozilla13
      Persistent Member
      • May 10, 2002

Body looKs great. Can't wait to get some.

mikej
      WANTED: Removable Mask ROBIN on Kresge style card

Comment

• MegoCapnMike
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 22, 2012

Looks great! Any idea on the cost per body?
        Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by MegoCapnMike
          Looks great! Any idea on the cost per body?
          Starting off we're going offer them at a special promo price of $7.00 each for a limited amount of time. After the promotion is over the SRP will be $10.00.

Comment

• SeattleEd
            SynthoRes Transmigrator
            • Oct 24, 2007

Well done, Craig and David, and looking forward to the colored bodies.

Any word on the muscle and skinny torsos? Hoping a type 1 torso would be in the works.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

^I'd like to se a t1-style torso in this format as well.

Will vintage T2, Emce, FTC, etc. hands fit into this forearm?
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• David Lee
                The Fix-it-up Chappie
                • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                ^I'd like to se a t1-style torso in this format as well.

Will vintage T2, Emce, FTC, etc. hands fit into this forearm?
                That's the plan... we are shooting for compatability in the extreme...

Dave

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

That's wonderful!
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

any plans for Hasbro 9 inch style boot feet?
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Sep 25, 2005

Sweet Jesus. That is perfect. EVERY retro-Mego that counts is getting this new body. EVERY-ONE-OF-THEM. Great prices too!! Any possiblity you will offer a bulk purchase option like a case of them? I would be a serious buyer on that scale. THIS is what I've been wanting and now I can finally fix any figure I want to operate in the fashion they always should have. FANTASTIC WORK guys!! It takes everything I LOVED about that original Zica body along with the engineering updates on the new female body and wraps all of it into a classic Mego form. Without question a historical moment in Mego history. Once again, the bar is raised.

Comment

• ZICA
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                        any plans for Hasbro 9 inch style boot feet?
                        Not sure what those are but we will be offering snap on shoes/boots, same as what you see on some 1/6 scale figures.

Originally posted by MIB41
                        Sweet Jesus. That is perfect. EVERY retro-Mego that counts is getting this new body. EVERY-ONE-OF-THEM. Great prices too!! Any possiblity you will offer a bulk purchase option like a case of them? I would be a serious buyer on that scale. THIS is what I've been wanting and now I can finally fix any figure I want to operate in the fashion they always should have. FANTASTIC WORK guys!! It takes everything I LOVED about that original Zica body along with the engineering updates on the new female body and wraps all of it into a classic Mego form. Without question a historical moment in Mego history. Once again, the bar is raised.
                        Thanks Tom, and the bulk purchase option is definitely something we want to offer.

Comment

• JediJaida
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 14, 2008

Hmmm....kind of like the FTC new Batman and Robin gloves, which have a post inside them then. That sounds like a good option for boots and shoes. At least this way, the foot doesn't come off INSIDE the boot/shoe when you're removing it. Just pop out the post and put a new one in.

Although, that may be a problem if the figure is wearing a full bodysuit with feet; you might need to have footless bodysuits made, but Dave had excellent ones at his old store.

Still, I LOVE the older boots that Dave made, especially the soft rubber pirate boots. Those were GREAT! They could be dyed, covered with glue and flocked to mimic suede, and I find that they fit Yvonne easily!
                          JediJaida

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

sculpted boots that have a joint built in that plug into the leg.

Originally posted by ZICA
                            Not sure what those are but we will be offering snap on shoes/boots, same as what you see on some 1/6 scale figures.

Thanks Tom, and the bulk purchase option is definitely something we want to offer.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ZICA
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                              sculpted boots that have a joint built in that plug into the leg.
                              Yeah, that type of boot design would be good too. If the bodies sell well the accessory pieces like this will start coming sooner than later.

Comment

• MIB41
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by ZICA
                                Awesome news. I hope you guys will have that option available when the bodies are ready. That's the route I will go.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎