X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

Originally posted by Timothy2251
    To Dave: will we get the surveys before the new bodies ship? I ask only because I wanted a bunch of the rewards and increased my initial pledge to compensate.
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat.
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• SciFiGuyLA
      Museum Patron
      • Feb 11, 2009

Originally posted by Timothy2251
      To Dave: will we get the surveys before the new bodies ship? I ask only because I wanted a bunch of the rewards and increased my initial pledge to compensate.
      Originally posted by pmwasson
      Yeah, I'm in the same boat.
      Me too! I threw in enough money to cover a few different rewards (including some bodies), but since I could only pick one reward, I picked Sucklord. I think this is why some of us keep asking about the survey. Also, I would think this feedback would be crucial in determining production numbers. Unless, of course, there will be more than enough product to cover everybody's wants. However, I know I'll be a bit less anxious once I've filled out that survey.

Comment

• David Lee
        The Fix-it-up Chappie
        • Jun 10, 2002

Yes all surveys will go out at and time. The amount you pledged can be broken down into different reward tiers. As long as the the math works? Your good to go. Once you get your survey, just tell me how the ballance, above the current selected reward is to be used. It has to be within an existing reward level, your total has to mach in terms of reward costs.. If your break down includes flesh bodies, we will fullfill that part first.

Dave

Comment

• Timothy2251
          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
          • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by David Lee
          Yes all surveys will go out at and time. The amount you pledged can be broken down into different reward tiers. As long as the the math works? Your good to go. Once you get your survey, just tell me how the ballance, above the current selected reward is to be used. It has to be within an existing reward level, your total has to mach in terms of reward costs.. If your break down includes flesh bodies, we will fullfill that part first.

Dave
          My man! Good to know - Action Jacksons, Sucklord, a metric ton of bodies (including clear and glow-in-the-dark)... ALL MINE!!!!
          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

I only pledged the smallest amount, seeing as how that's all I could afford at the time.

I can't wait to get a hold of this baby.
            JediJaida

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎