X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

When can we order some new "twilight zone" figures

Just wondering when some new figures will be coming up, nothing new to pre order as of now?
  • Mr. Hollywood
    Museum Super Collector
    • Nov 29, 2012

I was thinking the exact same thing this morning!

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
      Career Member
      • Dec 21, 2009

Nothing yet.
      Co-founder, BifBangPow!
      bifbangpow.com
      twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

ach, I'm just watching "Five Characters in Search of an Exit" and mourning the loss of some of the essential TZ figures that were scuttled because of licensing...

I love this line & appreciate all of BBP's hard work, but I worry that the line cannot continue much further.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
          Career Member
          • Dec 21, 2009

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          ach, I'm just watching "Five Characters in Search of an Exit" and mourning the loss of some of the essential TZ figures that were scuttled because of licensing...

I love this line & appreciate all of BBP's hard work, but I worry that the line cannot continue much further.

We've got two more characters planned (Hansen and another Alien). After that, however, we agree that not much more can be done in this scale considering the scope of our license.
          Co-founder, BifBangPow!
          bifbangpow.com
          twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• drogge
            Career Member
            • Jul 24, 2009

Originally posted by BifBangPow! JLabs
            We've got two more characters planned (Hansen and another Alien). After that, however, we agree that not much more can be done in this scale considering the scope of our license.
            There have got to be just a few more figures to mine. It took me awhile to warm up to these, but now I can't get enough. With that said, when can we expect The Big Bang Theory figures?

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

^ Those "few more"--iconic characters--were cancelled due to licensing restrictions. Nimoy's Hansen is spreading it pretty thin, when Dean Stockwell (with variant heads) would have been a more appropriate choice thereof.

BBP, I appreciate you honesty. And, some of us here really like these B&W figs--maybe in another license?
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

P.S. I feel like lambasting Billy Mumy if I ever see him at a convention lol.

Comment

• galaxyexplorer42
                  Monsters,Creatures,Aliens
                  • Mar 3, 2010

I hope the "Alien" mentioned is the one shown in the July comic con pics- the one with the antennas...? I don't know it's name. That looked like a VERY cool figure...
                  Galaxy Explorer

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

^Yes, from the episode "The Fugitive" starring J. Pat O'Malley. It does look cool!

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
                      Career Member
                      • Dec 21, 2009

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                      ^Yes, from the episode "The Fugitive" starring J. Pat O'Malley. It does look cool!
                      Correct.
                      Co-founder, BifBangPow!
                      bifbangpow.com
                      twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• alex
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jun 15, 2009

What about some characters from the "outer limits" also in this B&W style. Id personally love to see some of the B movies monsters, like "Colossus of New York" etc. These would work great, as at the end of the day, its just a guy in a suit, also in a B&W style.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Well, of course I've been lobbying for the Addams Family for years, but the Outer Limits is a great idea--many monsters, prob. a cheaper license (fewer celebrities).

Comment

• galaxyexplorer42
                            Monsters,Creatures,Aliens
                            • Mar 3, 2010

I've suggested the Outer Limits before, in one of those "What New Figures Would You like to See" threads.... They'd be fantastic.... So many great Creatures & Monsters to choose from....
                            Galaxy Explorer

Comment

• GUYx1
                              FORMER MEGO COLLECTOR
                              • Apr 20, 2005

When are Hansen and the ALIEN figure due? I have really been looking forward to those, but have not seen a pre-order.
                              Cheers,
                              Guyx1

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎