Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor Who. 12, Clara, River, Weeping Angels and the Silence!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

what would be the cheapest a first doctor might be had for ?

Comment

• Mego Magyar
      Permanent Member
      • Jan 17, 2011

I also had problems with the hips. The reason is that when they were put together 2 hooks were used on the hips and only 1 from the shoulder, the 2 hip hooks get caught in the pelvis/torso connection. If you take it apart and switch so that there are 2 hooks at the shoulder and one at the hip everything works normal.

Comment

• Mego Magyar
        Permanent Member
        • Jan 17, 2011

Originally posted by Mikey
        what would be the cheapest a first doctor might be had for ?
        The First Doctor carded:

Amazon $23.43 free shipping on orders over $35, under $35 shipping is ?? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Ebay $21.99 + 3.95 shipping http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doctor-Who-T...item33882e4cef
        I've gotten from this seller and he ships very well packaged.

Comment

• pmwasson
          Maker
          • Sep 12, 2007

Originally posted by samurainoir
          Cool that they are getting ahead of the curve with the 12th Doctor even before an episode has been aired featuring him.
          doctor who, bbc, peter capaldi, jenna coleman, steven moffat, listen, tardis, samuel anderson, flatline, the forest of the night, whovian, michelle gomez, the caretaker, matt smith, dr who, dark water, the magician's apprentice, danny pink, clara oswald, kill the moon, mummy on the orient express, last christmas, into the dalek, missy, death in heaven

Jason hinted that they may be a problem with this release in the latest Geeks Shall Inherent podcast.
          sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• THE FALCON
            Career Member
            • Jan 2, 2011

Noooooooooooooo!!!

Comment

• Cushing
              • Jan 5, 2013

Just been listening to that podcast and they appear to talking about the John Hurt War Doctor now not being produced(which I'm equally depressed about). Why is it that CO/UT get the go ahead for this but BBP don't? I love their stuff much more and feel angry and down about this whole thing. That's just soured my Christmas a little!

Comment

• THE FALCON
                Career Member
                • Jan 2, 2011

Aaaagggghhhhhhh!!!

Comment

• pmwasson
                  Maker
                  • Sep 12, 2007

Oh, I thought they we're talking about the 12th (13th?) doctor. Sorry about that.
                  sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Cushing
                    • Jan 5, 2013

Originally posted by pmwasson
                    Oh, I thought they we're talking about the 12th (13th?) doctor. Sorry about that.
                    Oh don't worry that'll probably be vetoed as well(!) Sorry to be so annoyed but I did kinda have a dream of having all the Doctors in Mego form. I suppose that's taught me never to get excited about anything until I've actually got it!

Comment

• jeffbearco
                      Persistent Member
                      • Mar 27, 2011

Are there any Who figures currently up for pre-order anywhere? I'd love to keep showing my support for this line.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Scousebadger
                        Veteran Member
                        • Nov 2, 2012

I think I'm just going to give up on this line, and concentrate on other figures.

It doesn't look like this is going to continue much longer, the way products keep getting pulled and cancelled.

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                          Persistent Member
                          • Aug 12, 2004

It's a shame we'll probably never see the second and third Doctors produced. At the very least I had hoped we see those.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                            Invincible Ironing Man
                            • Feb 28, 2008

Did I miss something?
                            Did someone officially announce it's over? Let's not make this a self-fulfilling prophecy, and keep supporting the line.

I say, ok, some of these figures turned out to be less popular than expected. But I still feel that BBP can strike back with a "can't fail" line-up for the next wave. Two Docs (Troughton? Tennant?) and two veteran aliens (Silurian? Ice Warrior?)...
                            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Cushing
                              • Jan 5, 2013

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
                              Did I miss something?
                              Did someone officially announce it's over? Let's not make this a self-fulfilling prophecy, and keep supporting the line.

I say, ok, some of these figures turned out to be less popular than expected. But I still feel that BBP can strike back with a "can't fail" line-up for the next wave. Two Docs (Troughton? Tennant?) and two veteran aliens (Silurian? Ice Warrior?)...
                              Hear, hear.
                              In my earlier comment I was just expressing my dismay about the potential War Doctor figure not seeing the light of day. That, I imagine is down to the BBC and not Bif Bang Pow's fault anyhow.
                              I didn't buy seven bloody Cybermen just to see it stop now and won't give up hope until the guys themselves say it's over.
                              So until then, keep 'em babies coming!

Comment

• tllgn
                                Persistent Member
                                • Feb 6, 2010

^^^ thats the story i heard ,that its up to the BBC ,Bif bang pow is doing a fantastic job ,i hope they retain the rights .

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎