X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imp
    Mego Book Author
    • Apr 20, 2003

Originally posted by megozilla13
    Its probably too soon yet. I was hoping it would bring a few out that would be able to solve some of the mysteries although the speculation is probably more fun in the end.

mikej
    Amen, brother Mike. Other than the Mego folks I'd already spoken with, I've heard nada. Marty Abrams bought some 30 copies of the book, which I take to be a great compliment. But I do wish some NEW folks would step forward with their memories.

Until then, guess we'll have to keep playing the speculation game, which is definitely fun.

Benjamin

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by imp
      Amen, brother Mike. Other than the Mego folks I'd already spoken with, I've heard nada. Marty Abrams bought some 30 copies of the book, which I take to be a great compliment. But I do wish some NEW folks would step forward with their memories.

Until then, guess we'll have to keep playing the speculation game, which is definitely fun.

Benjamin
      The speculation, playing with new ideas and seeing where it leads us is half the fun of collecting. Imagine if we had all the answers, what fun would that be?
      Although I wouldn't mind getting all the answers eventually, but not all at once, not yet
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Goblin19
        Talkative Member
        • May 2, 2002

Fascintaing. I like MXy, but Bizarro would have been great and logical, too.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎