FX Show Greatest American Hero available

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silentj76
    • Aug 25, 2009

I emailed Doc Mego and Mike Herz for the status of the figure, but still no update. If I hear anything back from them I will be sure and post the info here. LOL to all who placed an order for this figure. I hope we don't get ripped off.

Comment

• gummi
      Career Member
      • Dec 2, 2009

I'll never understand why people think it's alright to ignore inquiries on products, especially when they're as long overdue as this one. A little communication goes a long way.
      Last edited by gummi; Dec 31, '13, 8:27 PM.
      "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Comment

• jayraytee
        Career Member
        • May 27, 2011

I have no idea and not trying to make any excuses.. but some people go out of town around the holidays.
        My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• gummi
          Career Member
          • Dec 2, 2009

Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Mego got back with me today, and said that Mike Herz is working on the card printing now. He assured me that as soon as he had the cards I would get my figure. He didn't give a time frame, but I'm very happy that he did take the time to give an update. Hopefully we'll all have these soon.
          Last edited by gummi; Jan 4, '14, 1:08 AM.

Comment

• e
            • Mar 8, 2010

thanks for the update. starting to sweat this one.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
              Moderation Engineer
              • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by gummi
              Just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Mego got back with me today, and said that Mike Herz is working on the card printing now. He assured me that as soon as he had the cards I would get my figure. He didn't give a time frame, but I'm very happy that he did take the time to give an update. Hopefully we'll all have these soon.
              Wow, just printing the cards? It's January 2014.

Comment

• gummi
                Career Member
                • Dec 2, 2009

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                Wow, just printing the cards? It's January 2014.
                Yeah, I ordered mine fairly recently, so I'm not that concerned yet. If I were among those of you that ordered back in October, I'd be very angry at this point. I'm encouraged by the fact that Dr. Mego got back with me, but the fact still remains that Mike Herz is the one that we sent our money to, and he simply won't reply to inquiries. I'm keeping an open mind for now, but I'm definitely not going to let my PayPal window lapse on this one.

Comment

• ubermanx
                  Career Member
                  • Jul 3, 2013

This figure is being produced by Doc and gang so I feel fairly confident that it will be delivered. Do the delays suck? Sure. But at least I didn't give my money to alripuoff@ebay.com ...

- Marty

Comment

• RobTMego
                    Career Member
                    • Mar 15, 2013

Thanks for the update, I ordered mine on Oct 17th, I was starting to get a bit worried!!

Comment

• samurainoir
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Dec 26, 2006

I know Doc's got a pretty full plate right now but I'm confident. He's always come through on delivering goods in my experience, so no worries folks. If cards and clamshells from China are the delay, then no biggie.
                      My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• gummi
                        Career Member
                        • Dec 2, 2009

Yeah, I trust Doc and have ordered from him a few times in the past with no issues at all. The one I'm worried about is Mike Herz. This is my first transaction with him, and it leaves a lot to be desired thus far. He definitely seems to be dragging his feet on this. That, coupled with the fact that he won't reply to inquiries, doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                          Moderation Engineer
                          • Aug 14, 2003

I never meant to cast aspersions on Paul. He doesn't leave people hanging. Sometimes bad news is better than no news, a simple update from MH seems like a reasonable expectation.

Comment

• gummi
                            Career Member
                            • Dec 2, 2009

Just curious if anyone had any recent news? It's been over two weeks now since Mike Herz was supposedly printing the cards. Next week is the last week of my PayPal claim window, so I'm getting a bit more concerned now. If anyone involved in this project reads this thread (particularly Mike Herz), can you please give some explanation as to why these are so long overdue.

Comment

• starsky
                              veteran member
                              • Aug 26, 2007

yeah, i'm getting ready to file the paypal claim as well. no email back from mike herz.

Comment

• gummi
                                Career Member
                                • Dec 2, 2009

I emailed Mike for the third time a few days ago and still nothing. If I don't hear back by the end of next week, I'm filing the claim. It's a real shame about this one.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎