X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UnderdogDJLSW
    To Fear is Not Logical...
    • Feb 17, 2008

Wizard of Oz in 3-D Imax

Took my daughter to see this today and I have to say after years of having only seen the movie on the TV, I felt like I was watching it for the thirst time. On the big screen there are so many things that you see in the background, etc. that you never noticed before. Plus, this was the first time seeing it with an audience, so things like the Lion's little quips and stuff like that got audience response. Out for only a week and I highly recommend it.
    It's all good!
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

sounds like fun
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
      To Fear is Not Logical...
      • Feb 17, 2008

Screen was so large that I could count the freckles on Judy's face and see the texture in the make-up for Scarecrow and Tin Man
      It's all good!

Comment

• kingdom warrior
        OH JES!!
        • Jul 21, 2005

Saw it yesterday with my daughter, It was pretty amazing, The 3D was fabulous, I went early my theater has discounted Imax tickets so I was happy with that.

Agree seeing it on the big screen you can see everything......that means all the Flaws with the movie. Which still is charming but at the same time pretty hilarious when you know what you are looking for.

This is a good Goof reel but there are plenty other stuff in the movie too....

Comment

• Van Hammersly
          • Apr 22, 2008

I can't wait to see this. And to bring it back to toys, I took my kids to McDonalds this weekend, and my 2-1/2-year-old daughter asked for the Wizard of Oz Happy Meal--she got a really cool Dorothy figure (kinda like the new Fisher-Price Little People), with a section of the yellow-brick road! The other figures in the set are Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, Glinda and the Wicked Witch. They look fantastic. And most of all, it's a great gateway for introducing the film to the kids.

Thanks for the posts on this movie. A fave of mine since I was 5!

— Van

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎