Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spacecaps
    Second Mouse
    • Aug 24, 2011

Interesting. So the cuffs are sewn on, like on the Jokers jacket? Does this coincide with the stars variance too?
    "Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Yes, like Joker. But I'm not very familiar with the large-stars date of release, or when exactly boots were included--I don't think cuffed suits by definition always included boots.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• galaxyexplorer42
        Monsters,Creatures,Aliens
        • Mar 3, 2010

I gotta say that Accessory Batgirl is WAY sexier than Silkscreened Batgirl. Maybe if I was bringing them home to meet my mom, I'd go with SS Batgirl, but if we were going out for drinks, then back to my place, it'd be Accessory Batgirl all the way! Like Bettyrocker said, Accessory Batgirl looks more "put together" ...
        Last edited by galaxyexplorer42; Sep 25, '13, 12:27 AM.
        Galaxy Explorer

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎