X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megonaught
    Career Member
    • Jan 29, 2008

That should be a freebe.
    I wouldn't pay for that and I thought about getting some of these.
    Action Jackson is his name.
    Bold adventure is his game.

Comment

• megonaught
      Career Member
      • Jan 29, 2008

Ok I stand corrected.
      I guess as a set it would be ok and it does give a mego vibe to the construction.
      Action Jackson is his name.
      Bold adventure is his game.

Comment

• Hedji
        Citizen of Gotham
        • Nov 17, 2012

So I just got Muffit, and he won't stay together. The hooks keep coming out of the hole in the arms. Anybody else have trouble with this one, or did I get a lemon?

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Since the hooks are prob. designed for standard male T2s, maybe it would help to crimp them a bit with needlenose pliers to be snugger on the child arms?
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• megotastic
            Museum Super Collector
            • Oct 18, 2012

if anyone has a spare daggit i will pay hansomly for one

Comment

• megotastic
              Museum Super Collector
              • Oct 18, 2012

has anyone else had the falling out arms problem with the daggit

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by megotastic
                has anyone else had the falling out arms problem with the daggit
                Same thing happened to mine. Took it out of the package and the arm fell off. Tried to hook the arm back on and the rubber band snapped. So, I threw away all the hooks and bands and restrung it T1 style. Muffit is fine now except for the head sculpt design issue of him always looking down.

It was a clever idea of pulling off a chimp body Mego style Muffit but I think it could have still used a little more work and refinement.
                Last edited by Werewolf; Apr 9, '14, 10:00 PM. Reason: typos
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
                  Career Member
                  • Jul 30, 2012

Should have gone the ball jointed neck route on this one. Looks strange to see Muffit stripped of his fur.

Comment

• GUYx1
                    FORMER MEGO COLLECTOR
                    • Apr 20, 2005

The BSG figures have been a colossal pain all around. If you wanna rebuild them, they take FOR EVER...
                    And if you show them before they done, it minimizes the impact. Everyone I know who THOUGHT about revamping the figures
                    always got stuck somewhere and found something better to do with their time.
                    I'm big on construction. That is what I did on mine. Actually I trimmed off the neck peg and heated it to be a nice ball
                    A Muffet ball. Then I placed a small hole in back (where it was actually supposed to be) Warmed it in water and used a Female neck joint attached to a ball joint.
                    to give it free range of DOG HEAD motion.
                    For the Battery pack, I used a MEMBROS backpack (I used a palisades grey pack that I touched up)
                    and I added a tiny flat magnet that allows it to attach and detatch from the fur vest.

I had an new silver outfit made by Mr B L and I dressed the fur parts over it.
                    I also redid the tail with a bendy metal tail. Sadly I still do not have cast replacement feet...
                    Yet.

BEFORE

Please avert your eyes fgrom the ugliness...
                    One day This will be finished...

AFTER
                    Last edited by GUYx1; Apr 11, '14, 1:15 PM.
                    Cheers,
                    Guyx1

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎