Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Corgi experts out there? I need some repair advice.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshvox
    Clown Prince of Crime
    • Mar 21, 2006

Any Corgi experts out there? I need some repair advice.

My rotten toy luck continues this week (see my earlier thread about getting ripped off at toy shows). Today I received my first boxed corgi ever: a supposedly "near mint" mustang fastback. When I got the car, the seller shipped the car from England inside its original box--something I was not too happy about to begin with. However, it seemed to arrive in one piece. Anyway, to get right down to it, one of the headlights is dislodged from the body of the car, and is stuck in that position (something the seller neglected to mention--and couldn't be ascertained from the photographs in the auction unless you knew it was there). Is there any way to fix this? I have pushed on it as hard as I thought I could without damaging the car, and it won't budge. I can provide pictures if someone wants to see it. It's a damn shame because the car is nearly perfect otherwise.
  • joshvox
    Clown Prince of Crime
    • Mar 21, 2006

bump--anybody?

Comment

• Surfsup
      Silver Chrome Dome
      • Dec 2, 2005

Hi Josh, I'm not a great expert for repairing diecast cars but I know a few people who might be able to help. Can you send me a pic of the problem and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎