• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boywondermax
    Gothamite
    • May 16, 2007

Looking for doll

Hey Guys.

I collect mego (obviously), but I have been looking for a doll for my sister for the past 15 years. It was made by "Huggles", I think. It was kind of a rag doll with overalls, and a sign of sorts on the front of the overalls that said "Do Your Own Thing." Very 70's. The company named the doll Gladys. Does anyone have any clue where I might find one?
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

Hey is it the one on this ad?
    SUPER RARE ~ GROOVY GLADYS ~ Doll TRADE AD 1972 - eBay (item 270170906670 end time Feb-24-08 18:03:58 PST)

if it is,not even Ebay has it,so it should be pretty rare man.Just have patience and keep checking on ebay
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• jayihdz
      aaaggghhhh!
      • Mar 6, 2007

I will be stopping by the doll museum sometime this weekend, they have some vinatge stuff for sale. I will let you know if I find any.

Comment

• boywondermax
        Gothamite
        • May 16, 2007

Originally posted by toys2cool
        Hey is it the one on this ad?
        SUPER RARE ~ GROOVY GLADYS ~ Doll TRADE AD 1972 - eBay (item 270170906670 end time Feb-24-08 18:03:58 PST)

if it is,not even Ebay has it,so it should be pretty rare man.Just have patience and keep checking on ebay
        That's the one! Thanks for checking on it.

Comment

• boywondermax
          Gothamite
          • May 16, 2007

Originally posted by jayihdz
          I will be stopping by the doll museum sometime this weekend, they have some vinatge stuff for sale. I will let you know if I find any.
          That would be fantastic. Thank you so much for offering. I have been searching high and low for years. My sister gave it to an aunt who was supposed to sew a hole in it, and she never got it back. My sister STILL talks about how much she misses that doll, and she's in her 30's, married with two kids. It's my dream to one day present her with her beloved Gladys. Thanks again.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
            MeGoing
            • May 14, 2003

Wow. What a sweet brother you are!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡