Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• mvanis
      Career Member
      • Feb 5, 2013

Only had Moss Mans at mine unfortunately...
      Looking for:
      • Lincoln Monsters (Any condition)
      • Boxed Mego Monsters
      • AHI Jigglers / Bendy Monsters (Carded and Loose)
      • ANYTHING Monster related

Founder - The Toy Archives

Comment

• hedrap
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 10, 2009

If anyone wants one of the more common ones, let me know.

Comment

• timb
          Will Draw for Toys
          • May 1, 2009

crap, just found out about this phenomenon 2 days ago and we theyy have come and gone in my neck of the woods. Some goober allegedly bought the entire endcap of MOTU figures at one location.

Comment

• huedell
            Museum Ball Eater
            • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by hedrap
            If anyone wants one of the more common ones, let me know.
            This thread inspired me to spend about $300 on MOTUC in the last couple weeks. Some of the purchases I've made were for some of these $10 figures at double their price (out of desperation for simplicity in package/multiple purchases) but mostly I've been buying characters like Tri-Klops, Ram Man and Trapjaw... figures that aren't seen at Big Lots that I hadn't pulled the trigger on yet.

Since you're kindly offering getting some of these Big Lots ones for us Museum members (closer to their Big Lots price I'm assuming), I wouldn't mind having some of the characters that I care less about if I can get them at $10 apiece plus shipping and get at least three that I relatively want in one "order".

Moss Man, Leech and Grizzlor would be great. Are those available? What's a basic list of the more common ones you're referring to?

Also, I don't mind you or anyone else shipping them LOOSE. I don't mind throwing in $5 extra... ESPECIALLY if we got a shipping break because you could ship them loose. Thanks!

(Maybe this should've been a PM but I thought other members would enjoy seeing someone w/the MOTUC bug!)

Oh dang... just saw THIS:
            I've run across a pair of cases. The current assortments appear to predominantly be...

Icarus, Clawful, Megator, Man-E-Faces, Marzo, Sy-Klone, Adora and some Orkos.
            Crazy me... I already spent double on like 4 of those figures!

Anyways... if anyone can give me a break on characters like Leech, Grizzlor or Moss Man, I'd appreciate it!
            Last edited by huedell; Aug 14, '13, 9:45 AM.
            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• hedrap
              Permanent Member
              • Feb 10, 2009

Moss Man is probably the more possible of that list. I'm going to make some calls today.

Comment

• huedell
                Museum Ball Eater
                • Dec 31, 2003

Moss Man is probably the more possible of that list. I'm going to make some calls today.
                Thanks! LMK and maybe I'll get a couple that I didn't originally list... Adora seems like a good enough one if I can get her for cheap enough.
                "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• HapSlash
                  Tribal Witchdoctor
                  • Nov 18, 2009

Adora is a wonderful figure... I saw one this last weekend and snatched it up for my niece.

I've picked up a total of 8 different figures so far, but still looking for a number of them that are suppose to be out there, namely Clawful, Catra, and Grayskull... mostly just Faceless One, BG Teela, & Icarius figures around here now. There were a couple Mossmans a week or so ago, but not sure if they are around anymore.

I've also seen quite a few of the large Ghostbuster 2-Packs (Egon/Ray)... but am still really hoping to find the other pack.
                  ALL HAIL MING!

A slapped together sample of my work:
                  HapSlash's Image Slideshow

Comment

• ScottA
                    Original Member
                    • Jun 25, 2001

Still need Man-E-Faces, Grayskull and Adora. Going to hit the one out of town tomorrow and see what they have, if anything.
                    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• mightyquinn
                      Proud to be a Nerd
                      • Aug 4, 2009

Stopped by my local BL and they only had 2 left, Buzz-off and Mossman. I happily bought both, and would have bought more at that price. They did have about a dozen Egon/Ray 2-packs that will be sitting a while until they are clearanced out.
                      Wanted: Lincoln Dracula & Hunchback, AHI Male Creature, Remco Phantom, Ghost of Captain Kid, 8" Tomlands

Comment

• timb
                        Will Draw for Toys
                        • May 1, 2009

Hey guys if any of you scored big on the big lots and want to sell share or trade let me know. THANKS!

Comment

• mightyquinn
                          Proud to be a Nerd
                          • Aug 4, 2009

Have these dried up or is Big Lots still getting them?
                          Wanted: Lincoln Dracula & Hunchback, AHI Male Creature, Remco Phantom, Ghost of Captain Kid, 8" Tomlands

Comment

• nobody
                            banjo!
                            • Jan 26, 2012

I found someone called Molar/Skeletor 2 pack and a 12 inch guy (giant something) for 10.00 a piece. Not my bag baby.

Comment

• toys2cool
                              Ultimate Mego Warrior
                              • Nov 27, 2006

Mine just got snout spout and on of the heman galactic guys from the 90's
                              "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                              My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• mightyquinn
                                Proud to be a Nerd
                                • Aug 4, 2009

Traveled to another nearby BL and they just had Adora, Icarus, and 2 Skeletor/Molar packs. Bought all but one 2 pack, and will trade off Adora and Icarus.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎