Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Thread: Big lots motu classics for cheap!

She makes a good companion to Cona- err "Vikor"...
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    Should be able to find them better soon. Word has it that Big Lots will be have them in an upcoming flyer. So that should mean more stores will have them.
    Hope you're right. I did see the original online ad wasn't listed when this started, went up last Wed/Thurs, then was taken down Fri/Sat. So that would make sense.

Images
    Nothing at the Georgetown, KY Big Lots. And I mean NOTHING. Crap.

Chris

Images
    went again today and nothing, i asked the manager and they had no idea what I was talking about lol
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Blog Entries
    I picked up a handful at our local Big Lots in Avon Park.

They had King Greyskull which I was missing, amongst some I some cool ones like Carnivus and Icarus. Got an Unflocked Ear Mossman too. That was a happy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
    Check out my art:
    Art Portfolio@Redbubble
    Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Images
    From what I can gather, there was an initial release around mid-July starting in Cali. Word got out, and every hoarder/scalper on God's green Earth went out in full force and bought everything. Why anyone needs duplicates of the Mo-Larr set...ya got me, 'cause once all of this floods eBay only certain figures are going to have value.

The distribution pattern is really bizarre. Virginia and MD were flooded at first, while Texas and OH have been a drought. I'll keep checking. From the assortment available, I'm only after four, so if I find some others I'll offer them here at the Lots price.

Struck out twice this weekend. Went to one on Saturday that was closing down (didn't know it at the time) and hit one yesterday that had nothing.

-Chris

Quote Originally Posted by toys2cool View Post
    went again today and nothing, i asked the manager and they had no idea what I was talking about lol
    Thought about asking the manager yesterday but figured I'd get either a blank stare or a shoulder shrug.

-Chris

same here in NJ, nothing. i also asked and got a blank stare
    Check out my website dedicated to custom as well as classic and modern action figures! My Charlee Flatt Dedicated website

Quote Originally Posted by kerowack View Post
    That was me! But I returned them because I had buyers remorse and had all the batman 66 stuff on order! Go check it out! To den82 btw....
    Oh, yeah? I called. The manager told me none came back and she hasn't seen any since that first shipment.