Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wise4671
    Banned
    • Aug 11, 2007

I want a Batgirl/Batcycle packaged together I wish they would have included Batman and Robin with the Batmobile. ( I bought an extra Batmobile so I'm going to get another Batman and Robin and sneak them into the Batmobile and reseal it and get a custom sticker made up that says with Batman and Robin to slap on the box :-)

Comment

• Boywonder0
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by Lynn TXP 0369
      Has anyone taken out those wires in the capes?? They are annoying.
      Lynn
      Yup! I have. Look & feel much better. Wires are really twisty ties. Just make a tiny/small slit towards the bottom end of cape... Remove wires and then re-sew or glue...

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

I'm seeing Catwoman and the surfing Batman figures at TRU stores now. One item worth mentioning here... TRU has RAISED their price on the Mattel Batmobile. Don't you just love that warm embrace of capitalism?

Toys”R”Us is the leading kids store for all toys, video games, dolls, action figures, learning games, building blocks and more. C'mon, Let's Play!

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
          Persistent Member
          • Jun 22, 2011

After months of looking finally found the Batman and Robin two pack at Toys R Us this evening.

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Mattel Batmobile now available online again at Target. Now 59.99. But free shipping.

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
              Career Member
              • Jun 10, 2007

I got a Batmobile finally, It looks great, but I hate the soft rubber bits here and there on it.
              I can picture the cheap feeling rubber parts drooping and turning to the sticky goo that the cheap Chinese plastic and rubber does over time.

Lynn

Comment

• kerowack
                Career Member
                • Feb 27, 2008

amazon has most of these clearances for dirt right now. Joker is 4.99….only penguin and the two pack are full price.

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                  Persistent Member
                  • Aug 12, 2004

All of the single pack figures are now $4.99 with the exception of Catwoman and Penguin which are $9.99.

The Batman & Robin 2-pack has been reduced to $20.99.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎