Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

The Mego world is certainly evolving. Exciting news! Can't wait to see the finalized bodies! And the price is awesome. I will be supporting this line.

Comment

• Scousebadger
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2, 2012

Great bodies and great prices!

Have you considered doing your own range of plastic heads to go with these?

Especially that female body: would be good to see more modern types than repros of the old Batgirl/Isis/Wonder Woman/Supergirl/Catwoman head.

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

These look great. I welcome the more mego type bodies the better so I hope this thread doesn't kill David & Craig's quest. The tone sort of implies "save your money investing in their's and buy mine". I'm sure that wasn't the intention, but I can see some interrupting this.

You can't beat $5 bodies that will no doubt be top notch!
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Captain
          Fighting the good fight!
          • Jun 17, 2001

Fantastic! This is great, and a huge step forward in Mego technology. Can't wait to see and hear more Paul.
          "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• Figuremod73
            That 80's guy
            • Jul 27, 2011

Do the arms and legs "pop" on like the way MOTU arms do? $5 is a great price point on newly designed bodies.

Comment

• sprytel
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 26, 2009

Very cool!

The female looks very nice. A big improvement over the classic Mego female body (which could certainly use some big improvements).

I agree with others that the male needs a little work... but Paul has said this only a prototype, so I trust improvements will be made.

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

I just want to say for myself, that I support ALL Mego lines that provide great characters on a quality body with a competive price. I also support other scaled figures that have the licensed product I want. So Paul, Jason, David, and Craig all make that list with EASE. My wallet supports new ideas. And each of these gentleman have contributed greatly to pieces I prize highly in my collection - David gave me an extensive line on the Phantom and even Captain Action; Craig gave me Buck Rogers and the up coming Six Mill 3 3/4 inch line; Jason has given me TONS of Six Mill product, BSG product, Big Lebowski product, and Flash Gordon product just for starters. And Paul I can not even name all he has given. At the top right now is the Flash and so many of the great WGSH, he produced. The PERFECT reproductions of Pota and Star Trek; The incredible Universal monsters; and his undying support he has shown me when I've made personal requests. He is pure gold. When it's my turn to give back, I will be there.

Comment

• jimsmegos
                  Mego Dork
                  • Nov 9, 2008

Originally posted by MIB41
                  I just want to say for myself, that I support ALL Mego lines that provide great characters on a quality body with a competive price. I also support other scaled figures that have the licensed product I want. So Paul, Jason, David, and Craig all make that list with EASE. My wallet supports new ideas. And each of these gentleman have contributed greatly to pieces I prize highly in my collection - David gave me an extensive line on the Phantom and even Captain Action; Craig gave me Buck Rogers and the up coming Six Mill 3 3/4 inch line; Jason has given me TONS of Six Mill product, BSG product, Big Lebowski product, and Flash Gordon product just for starters. And Paul I can not even name all he has given. At the top right now is the Flash and so many of the great WGSH, he produced. The PERFECT reproductions of Pota and Star Trek; The incredible Universal monsters; and his undying support he has shown me when I've made personal requests. He is pure gold. When it's my turn to give back, I will be there.
                  Very well said!

Comment

• drmego
                    EMCE Toys
                    • Jun 15, 2001

The bodies are not final - the male body shown is the teen body, not the adult male. These bodies are being made for a license we are working on,
                    which is why I preferred to keep them under wraps. Of course we couldn't just revamp the female and teen body and not also re-do the adult male.
                    www.drmego.com
                    www.megoman.com
                    www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• JediJaida
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 14, 2008

That explains it!

We are going to be inundated with Mego type goodies this year, folks!

I just may go to the NYC ComicCon in October just to check them out!
                      JediJaida

Comment

• MeerkatMego
                        Veteran Member
                        • Mar 7, 2007

Looking forward to them, Doc.
                        Meerkat Mego

Comment

• trekman101
                          Persistent Member
                          • Feb 6, 2009

great price point Paul........these bodies will be a hit
                          "Thats the ticket laddie"

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                            Persistent Member
                            • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by drmego
                            The bodies are not final - the male body shown is the teen body, not the adult male. These bodies are being made for a license we are working on,
                            which is why I preferred to keep them under wraps. Of course we couldn't just revamp the female and teen body and not also re-do the adult male.
                            Ahh, I didn't understand the bodies were not final. Anyways, I know whatever you work on is excellent quality and I look forward to buying some!
                            Side-note, I love the male swivel arm (and the super muscle) bodies you have on the site for sale. The new ones with the screws in the upper torso look great (good place to slot in a neodymium magnet to hold a backpack or wing glider from Lasermego!).

Comment

• TK471
                              • Apr 10, 2013

Did anybody already ask, will they be able to have Star Trek/Star Trek style boots?

Comment

• drmego
                                EMCE Toys
                                • Jun 15, 2001

That will not be an issue.

Originally posted by TK471
                                Did anybody already ask, will they be able to have Star Trek/Star Trek style boots?
                                www.drmego.com
                                www.megoman.com
                                www.emcetoys.com

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎