Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few weeks later...things starting to get back to normal for me

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie View Post
    Sure is...conversations are a plenty. Scott A. and Chris (Toyman Chris) are always great guys to talk with. There's plenty of soda and water too in the suite. And if you get a little bored you can always watch Steve sew

It's just a good friendly time in the suite. This year we even had our own terrace/sitting area outside the suite...fenced in and everything.
    Oh, look. I'm final mentioned, lol.

I don't drink and as Berto said Tom has me covered with getting some soda (or as they like to say pop - I love that). So come on and we'll drink together.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

It was great to see you this year. You are so correct, the conversations in the Mego Suite are a definite must attend!!

Next year I will try to make an appearance!
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    I'll put it this way by making a comparison to job searching today...you gotta network. Same goes for the Meet. But it's better than networking because what happens in the suite leads to friendships that I know I will have longer then I will have a job I networked to get. It really is a mego family.
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk

Images
    Glad to see u guys and gals had a great time at Mego Meet 2013 !

Where can I get a shirt ?
    Cornelius POTA MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes
    Cornelius is home.
    I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie View Post
    I'll put it this way by making a comparison to job searching today...you gotta network. Same goes for the Meet. But it's better than networking because what happens in the suite leads to friendships that I know I will have longer then I will have a job I networked to get. It really is a mego family.
    there was a South Park episode that crossed my mind today.
    Eric Cartman was so anxious to get the new Nintendo Wii, that he had Butters take him in the wilderness and left him to freeze to death...cryosleep was his goal...
    Butters forgot about him, Cartman was thawed out a gazillion years later and, well, it did not go well LOL.

Maybe Sean should freeze me and I can skip over the next 352 days....

Images
    Thanks for the deal on the Shoguns, Berto! I've had a blast working on restoring them. Now I've got the whole collection of big ones, even if a couple of 'em are a bit rough.
    Micronauts Collector, Historian, Consultant
    AcroRay's Laboratory - My Micronauts Blog
    The Micropolis Embassy - My Micronauts Group
    Rockets, Robots & Dinosaurs - My Blog for Other Interests