Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video presentation of the Mego 1983 IMAGINED (for the first time) Catalog

Mego Museum Video presentation of the Mego 1983 IMAGINED (for the first time) Catalog

I present to you Mego's toy lines for 1983 Thanks to jimsmegos for the outstanding production work.

The Mego Museum will be putting together a catalog in the tradition of the 1978 Mego Re-Imagined catalog. The toy lines in the video will be represented in the catalog.

More info to come.

Last edited by megowgsh; Jun 16, '13 at 11:47 AM.
    Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Very well done, guys!

Images
    Blog Entries
    This is great--it really brought back memories of my first year of high-school. Looking forward to the catalog.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Very cool.

Images
    Oh this is gonna be good!
    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Is the New Teen Titans clip with Robin/Protector from a cartoon? Or a PSA maybe?
    Better late than never.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bleit1701 View Post
    Is the New Teen Titans clip with Robin/Protector from a cartoon? Or a PSA maybe?
    The PSA.

You had me until GI Joe and MOTU.

Licenses, I can suspend disbelief. But Hasbro and GI Joe and Mattel and MOTU are synonymous. They're house brands.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

^^^ I'll make sure those pages are omitted from your copy.

Heh, I am sure the customs are going to rock, I just have a hard time suspending disbelief.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)