Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

I've got the clubhouse reserved for July 20. Food, snacks, action figures, snacks and fun times to be had with the coolest people I know.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
      Moderation Engineer
      • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by Random Axe
      I've got the clubhouse reserved for July 20. Food, snacks, action figures, snacks and fun times to be had with the coolest people I know.
      And snacks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Forget it. I'm not coming. No one mentioned bringing snacks. I HAVE TO EAT!!!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

I've decided I'm going to bring a bunch of stuff to lay out. A nice mixture of everything we talk about on this forum. So I'll have some boxed Corgis, Boxed megos, Boxed Big Jims, Hot Toys, AHI, customs, and some other fun items to talk about. Scott reserve me a nice table if you would kind sir. If anyone has a special request, let me know and I'll bring it if I have it. No... I'm not bringing the kitchen sink. I think the clubhouse has one already. Steve I hope to see you back as well.

Comment

• rob_moz
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 7, 2011

Me, my brother, and a buddy are going to try and make it. I just have to get confirmation from them....hopefully there in!!!! Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Random Axe
              The Voice of Reason
              • Apr 16, 2008

Originally posted by rob_moz
              Me, my brother, and a buddy are going to try and make it. I just have to get confirmation from them....hopefully there in!!!! Fingers crossed.
              Heck yeah, dude. New Jersey is a freakin haul for one day of Mego and geek stuff, but we'd love to have you down here. There are plenty of hotels and motels within a few miles of the clubhouse.
              I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎