X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

My Mego Meet swag part 1, Bronxboykev and Family

Let me begin by ECHOING everyone else's sentiments about this weekend... It took too long to get here and passed by so fast, the weekend was a blurr to me and my family. There really isn't enough time to see everyone, talk to everyone, shop with everyone see all the presentations, by the time 5PM Saturday Night rolled around I was dizzy, and managed to forget to pick up some stuff I still needed lol

We need to have everyone register with their names and Museum Alter Ego's... Lord knows I am horrible with names and the extra help wouldn't hurt. With that being said I wont try to list you all for fear of Leaving someone out.

Moderators and Coordinators you do not get nearly enough Credit and Recognition for setting up and running this event.
    Vendors/Friends, Because that what you are and have become to so many of us, Thank you for engaging us in Fun conversation and Great deals, and for being so great to all of our Kids!!!
    So once again to take a quot from one of my Dad's Favorite movies (Yankee Doodle Dandy) "My Mother thanks you, My Father thanks you, My sister thanks you, and I thank you!!!

Some other stuff that followed us home from Wheeling

Finally got my Lost Continent... Thank you Scott A... Not pictured and still in my trunk a sealed case of 2 dozen AJ outfits.
    mego meet 2013 AJ haul.jpg
    mego meet 2013 AJ out of box.jpg
    AJ scuba suit with the White Tank
    mego meet 2013 AJ scuba white.jpg
    Austin Gave this Cool Aquaman head to my Daughter (thank you again Austin), naturally it needs to become an Aquaman custom. Body by Doc, Suit by B Leight
    mego meet 2013 aquaman custom.jpg
    Antman, Dr. Strange, and Nova soon to be Customs... Suits by B Light
    mego meet 2013 outfits BLightner.jpg

To be continued... only because the thread will not allow me to put all my photos in 1 thread sorry guys in advance for taking up thread space.
    Last edited by Bronxboykev; Jun 12, '13, 2:11 PM.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎