Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Steve's post reminded me that one of the first things I was greeted with was Mike Conlon (who usually is the first guy I run into at MM) who handed me a personalized key chain. It was an awesome, very thoughtful, gift that I really enjoyed.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• noelani72
      27inaleon
      • Jun 25, 2002

always a pleasure Brain!
      It's always flattering to get to be on the panel and share some knowledge and I appreciate that.
      I think next year will be longer for us, add in an extra day or something because there simply isn't enough time to see everything, talk to everyone...and meet the new folks.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
        Often invisible
        • Jul 18, 2002

It was great talking with you! I hope you can find time to do some more podcasts, because you have great stories and, well, I like the podcast.
        Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• LadyCommand
          • Jun 13, 2009

Hey- got a shout-out! WHOOP-WHOOP!!! :D Weekend at the Meet was too short. Glad to see ya there!

Comment

• megoguy
            • Apr 18, 2013

We enjoyed meeting you too Brian! Thanks to all the SUPER nice folks who set up, it was by far the most pleasant get together of this kind i've ever been to. I grew up helping my dad set up at collectables shows from the age of 9 and I can tell you with total certainty, I will come back every year. I had such a nice afternoon and got nothing but smiles from everyone. You guys are top of the line in my book, THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎