Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mego Meet 2014 is right around the corner...

Images
    Depending on how things go for me next month,I might be able to go next year.

Images
    Great to see you Chad and Sean. Sean (even though you can read this) I want to tell your dad what a great guy he raised, top notch work there Chad. We always complain about awful youth these days, but never seem to take the chance to point out good young people... Sean is a great young man, be proud.

Dave
    Castaway Toys... bringing back the action!

Quote Originally Posted by David Lee View Post
    Great to see you Chad and Sean. Sean (even though you can read this) I want to tell your dad what a great guy he raised, top notch work there Chad. We always complain about awful youth these days, but never seem to take the chance to point out good young people... Sean is a great young man, be proud.

Dave
    Thanks Dave! His Mom was a big help lol

Images
    Thanks Dave! His Mom was a big help lol
    I figured as much

Rain Forest Shower Experience! [/QUOTE]

Megoapesnut..Ummm...Is this another cosplay reference? Sounds like a spa getaway weekend with megos on the side! Some day....
    Last edited by mikeMc6; Jun 11, '13 at 12:36 PM.
    INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
    WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David Lee View Post

Dave
    I second that. You and the Mrs. did a great job. Dave's right, unfortunately the bad ones usually get all the talk while the good often go unmentioned. I know you're proud and should be.
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

thanks guys - I will be sure to share with my wife :-)
    Dang, why cant we all live closer to each other?
    I step back and think about the relationships I have made here over the years, as well as at the Meet and how much they've changed my life.
    I am closer to people here than in my own family.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeMc5 View Post
    Rain Forest Shower Experience!
    Megoapesnut..Ummm...Is this another cosplay reference? Sounds like a spa getaway weekend with megos on the side! Some day....[/QUOTE]

No, it was not a reference, that was what it was called. They had an aquatics room with the pool, an indoor and outdoor jacuzzi, two saunas (that weren't working) and the shower. It was basically a small room with a big overhead shower head and a bunch of jets on the side that drench you with warm water. VERY relaxing

Images
    VERY relaxing
    They had this at the Super 8 too... My shower head had so much lime deposit it caused the water to spray out all over the place. It ricocheted off the shower wall for maximum effect. The bonus was that the tub kept running on your feet and since it didn't drain you were up to your ankles half way through the shower... very relaxing...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    thanks guys - I will be sure to share with my wife :-)
    Dang, why cant we all live closer to each other?
    I step back and think about the relationships I have made here over the years, as well as at the Meet and how much they've changed my life.
    I am closer to people here than in my own family.
    Maybe we were brothers, in another life. I was actually thinking the same thing. The people I associate with the most are somehow attached to either my R/C racing years or my toy collecting. Once they perfect that Star Trek transporter thing we'll be all set.
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.