Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2003

nice work
    wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• Cosmicman
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 12, 2005

I heard his real name was Joesph Kerr and they called him "Joe" most of his life.

"Good afternoon class, today we have a few things I'd like to discuss. Um......Joe Kerr, can you put that toy away or I will take it from you?"

Joe Kerr: "Why certainly Mr. Brooks."
      Last edited by Cosmicman; Jun 12, '13, 3:08 PM.
      More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, the name comes from the 89 film. Dr. Bartholemew called him "Jack Napier" once on BTAS. Later on he was known as a "nameless gunsel" before his Joker transformation. It was Legends of the Dark Knight #50 where his cousin, whose last name was Reipan (say it backwards) almost called him "Jack".

The custom reminds me of Joker's disguise from "A Death in the Family". He puts make-up on to cover his white face, but Jim Aparo still draws him with the elongated chin and grin.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

The custom reminds me of Joker's disguise from "A Death in the Family". He puts make-up on to cover his white face, but Jim Aparo still draws him with the elongated chin and grin.
          Irv Novick used to do the same in the old 70s "Joker" series..
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Vinny0026
            Year Five!!
            • Jan 26, 2012

Wow you guys really know your stuff - I will try and do some research on the net to get some ideas.

Thanks to all for the help/info
            "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• megocanada
              Permanent Member
              • Apr 18, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
              Yeah, the name comes from the 89 film. Dr. Bartholemew called him "Jack Napier" once on BTAS. Later on he was known as a "nameless gunsel" before his Joker transformation. It was Legends of the Dark Knight #50 where his cousin, whose last name was Reipan (say it backwards) almost called him "Jack".

Chris
              Yeah that's what I was talking about. Thanks Chris.
              the greatest Superman of all time Earth 2 Superman

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

This is neat. I have a half-completed Red Hood custom, but I was just going to use a Joker head under the helmet.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎