Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think this Meet was the best yet!

I think this Meet was the best yet!

People kept giving me money! Even when I wasn't there!

The 3-D printer was awesome, as was the casting demonstrations.

Good to see some people again. I always love talking with Random Axe.

Scott is good People!!! Aces... Everyone is, which always makes this Event a must!
    Last edited by Bronxboykev; Jun 8, '13 at 7:02 PM.

Agreed!

I changed my custom user title. David Lee dubbed me The Guy Who Hates Money because I didn't arrive until after Noon on Saturday, and people were looking for me because they wanted to deal with me.

But that is a testament to the good people of this board. Because even though my table was unattended, everybody settled up with me. Where else can you walk away from your table, and come back to find a friendly note, and payment!?

Maybe next year I'll just leave a sign saying 'take what you want, leave payment in the giant Hulk Bank'. (not really, but I am certain I wouldn't have to worry).

Good people, all.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    Castaway Toys... bringing back the action!

Images
    Mego Meet is unique in the way tables work. No one really watches their table merch, and if someone wants something they just track you down or ask a neighbor. I don't even consider the fact something may go missing. It is a comm not a con.

Yup! I never worried once!
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Wish I could've made it this year. I even drove through West Virginia the day of the meet :doh!: hopefully next year will finally be the year

I did not know the key chains this year were new. I picked 'em up in previous years. Anybody got a pic?

Images
    My son and I had a great time! Can't wait for next year.