X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

I think this Meet was the best yet!

People kept giving me money! Even when I wasn't there!

The 3-D printer was awesome, as was the casting demonstrations.

Good to see some people again. I always love talking with Random Axe.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Scott is good People!!! Aces... Everyone is, which always makes this Event a must!
    Last edited by Bronxboykev; Jun 8, '13, 7:02 PM.

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

Agreed!
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

I changed my custom user title. David Lee dubbed me The Guy Who Hates Money because I didn't arrive until after Noon on Saturday, and people were looking for me because they wanted to deal with me.

But that is a testament to the good people of this board. Because even though my table was unattended, everybody settled up with me. Where else can you walk away from your table, and come back to find a friendly note, and payment!?

Maybe next year I'll just leave a sign saying 'take what you want, leave payment in the giant Hulk Bank'. (not really, but I am certain I wouldn't have to worry).

Good people, all.

Comment

• David Lee
          The Fix-it-up Chappie
          • Jun 10, 2002

Comment

• Brue
            User without title
            • Sep 29, 2005

Mego Meet is unique in the way tables work. No one really watches their table merch, and if someone wants something they just track you down or ask a neighbor. I don't even consider the fact something may go missing. It is a comm not a con.

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

Yup! I never worried once!

Comment

• blastphemey
                Persistent Member
                • Jun 11, 2008

Wish I could've made it this year. I even drove through West Virginia the day of the meet :doh!: hopefully next year will finally be the year

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

I did not know the key chains this year were new. I picked 'em up in previous years. Anybody got a pic?

Comment

• pmwasson
                    Maker
                    • Sep 12, 2007

My son and I had a great time! Can't wait for next year.
                    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• B-Lister
                      Eccentric Weirdo
                      • Mar 19, 2010

Pic of my haul.

Not pictured are the blank bodies from Doc, and the Spider Man board game I traded my Green Arrow glass for. Plus some Trek clothes for my naked Kirk.

Also, the Batmobile was picked up after the meet.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎