el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Wayne Enterprises logo will be in Man of Steel

This is just bloody too good....

sigpic
  • Operation:Mego
    I'm the Star Spangled Man
    • May 21, 2011

Interesting. I wonder if this means Bale will be involved in any future movies, or if it's just a cool nod.
    sigpic
    The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ Hopefully it's just a nod with a eventual reality different from Nolan's story. I think you get into a real slippery slope if you try and combine two worlds never intended to cross. Bruce Wayne is beat up and retired in the Dark Knight series. That is a bookend tale that has been told. I think to form a Justice League movie, they need to start with a new Batman that is Bruce Wayne. Not this "Robin" from Nolan's universe. That's messing too much with the source material in my mind. Plus we're talking about salary considrations too in keeping Bale in even as Wayne during the transition. Too many bills to pay and too many fans to get p*ssed off to start a new franchise. Let Batman just exist as Bruce Wayne (with a new actor) in Superman's reality and be done with it.
      Last edited by MIB41; Jun 3, '13, 3:57 PM.

Comment

• May 21, 2011

^^^ Yeah, that's what I'm hoping too; just a cool nod to Batman and that’s it. I liked the trilogy but would not want it to mingle with this new franchise, especially if Gordon’s Robin is Batman.
        sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Here it is, for those who missed it:
          sigpic

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
            Career Member
            • Jul 30, 2012

Bale has said that he's done with the character. Time to move onto a new actor. There's really no need to reboot the backstories of characters who have already been around for 70 plus years. I think that WB should've just skipped the MOS orgin story and just gone into the World's Finest movie. Even casual fans of Superman and Batman pretty much know their backstories by now.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎