X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

Cocktail umbrellas?

I'm seeing these on their website now. Will they be putting them with the Penguin?
  • JWLJN
    Veteran Member
    • May 7, 2013

Being a child of the '80s, this reminds me of my first exposure to the Mego Batman figures. I had an issue of Model & Toy Collector magazine with an article and photos from a collector who "spiced up" his Mego's with accessories such as this.

-J\/\/
    http://wrestlingmemorabilia.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/JWsWrestlingMemorabilia

Comment

• rlkrefft
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 14, 2010

Where did see them on Figures Toy Co site?

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by JWLJN
        Being a child of the '80s, this reminds me of my first exposure to the Mego Batman figures. I had an issue of Model & Toy Collector magazine with an article and photos from a collector who "spiced up" his Mego's with accessories such as this.

-J\/\/
        That was my article! lol
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• nobody
          banjo!
          • Jan 26, 2012

Well those are quite lame......I'll hit a bar tonight and everyone can buy then from me for 1.00 a piece.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

At least they are telling you what they are up front.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• JWLJN
              Veteran Member
              • May 7, 2013

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              That was my article! lol
              That's awesome!! I first read that at age 7 and it stuck with me all of these years! Anytime I hear spats mentioned anywhere I think of that article. The article, and pictures, enthralled me since I had no idea such figures existed, and your customizations made them all the cooler to this kid.

-J\/\/
              http://wrestlingmemorabilia.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/JWsWrestlingMemorabilia

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Well thank you very much--those little changes were nothing compared to the great customs you see here, but I'm glad they inspired you.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                  galactic yo-yo
                  • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by rlkrefft
                  Where did see them on Figures Toy Co site?
                  Custom Accessories section. Down by the wheelchair.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎