Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six Million Dollar Man Action Figures Official Announcement!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Remco Monster
    GLOWS in the Dark!
    • May 3, 2006

Great news! Can't wait to see the prototypes, and I will of course be there for pre-order.

Just bought my third set of three tonight. Surprising my brother (who was really impressed when he saw pictures of mine, BTW) with a Steve and Bigfoot.

Comment

• Ranger 3
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 25, 2007

ZICA really hit the bullseye with these. The only thing that would make the nostalgic feeling better is to see racks of these hanging on the shelf at retail stores. These guys really cry out for action playsets to interact with!

Mark

Comment

• Ranger 3
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 25, 2007

oops double post

Comment

• Aricosaur
          Museum Super Collector
          • Jul 26, 2013

Finally got mine (mix-up with my preorder, totally my fault). I was going to just get one set and open them but now that I have them I can't bring myself to open them! And I don't have an extra 50 bucks laying around to order a second set! AARRGGH!!

Originally posted by mego
          Bottom line: Super cool figure. I saw my first SMDM episode AFTER I ordered the figure. That says something.
          Me too. I'm going to crack open the season 1 dvd and watch the first episode tonight.

Comment

• starsky
            veteran member
            • Aug 26, 2007

would love to see the prototypes for the next series!

Comment

• Remco Monster
              GLOWS in the Dark!
              • May 3, 2006

If I could have only bought one set, I would have kept them carded. They look soooo nice. But I am sure glad I bought more than one set, because they are loads of fun loose!

Comment

• Corellian Corvette
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 27, 2004

Bought two sets. Did exactly the same thing as Joshua right off the bat. One set gets opened, and I have a set of Oscar's cases coming for the other set to protect them for a lifetime

Craig - FWIW, my Bionic Bigfoot arrived completely separated from the card. It's like it wasn't even glued on. The Steve Austin figures I had to pry off like you'd expect, but Bigfoot's blister was cleanly separated during shipping. Not sure if this is a problem or something you'd want to look into. Didn't matter since I'm opening him, but just FYI.

Will buy two of whatever you ship.
                Like M.A.S.K.?
                www.albertpenello.com/mask

Comment

• Corellian Corvette
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 27, 2004

Bought two sets. Did exactly the same thing as Joshua right off the bat. One set gets opened, and I have a set of Oscar's cases coming for the other set to protect them for a lifetime

Craig - FWIW, my Bionic Bigfoot arrived completely separated from the card. It's like it wasn't even glued on. The Steve Austin figures I had to pry off like you'd expect, but Bigfoot's blister was cleanly separated during shipping. Not sure if this is a problem or something you'd want to look into. Didn't matter since I'm opening him, but just FYI.

Will buy two of whatever you ship.
                  Like M.A.S.K.?
                  www.albertpenello.com/mask

Comment

• ZICA
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Corellian Corvette
                    Out of all the orders I've filled this has only happened to me one time, so it's definitely not a widespread issue. Thanks for letting me know and if I have somebody wanting a replacement because of this particular issue I'll be happy to do it.

Craig

Comment

• Brown Bear
                      Still Old School
                      • Feb 14, 2008

Received my two sets today. One set is proudly hung in my man room.....the other was handed over to my kids. My 8 yr old twin boys each ripped open their Steve and my 4 yr old girl jumped up and down for her very own Bigfoot. Thank you guys! THIS is the kind of toys I want to spend my hard earned money on.
                      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• starsky
                        veteran member
                        • Aug 26, 2007

craig, just curious, which character is selling more- bigfoot, redtracksuit steve or blue tracksuit steve?

Comment

• ZICA
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Brown Bear
                          Received my two sets today. One set is proudly hung in my man room.....the other was handed over to my kids. My 8 yr old twin boys each ripped open their Steve and my 4 yr old girl jumped up and down for her very own Bigfoot. Thank you guys! THIS is the kind of toys I want to spend my hard earned money on.
                          Awesome!

Originally posted by starsky
                          craig, just curious, which character is selling more- bigfoot, redtracksuit steve or blue tracksuit steve?
                          The figures are actually selling in fairly even numbers but Bionic Bigfoot has a slight lead on the other two.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                            Still Old School
                            • Feb 14, 2008

Can u tell us who will come in wave 2? I see four others on the back but thought there were six in wave 2. Thanks
                            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• ZICA
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Brown Bear
                              Can u tell us who will come in wave 2? I see four others on the back but thought there were six in wave 2. Thanks
                              Wave 2 will have the four other characters pictured on the back of the card and two variants.

Craig

Comment

• starsky
                                veteran member
                                • Aug 26, 2007

that's awesome. thanks craig and continued success to you and this line!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎