Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six Million Dollar Man Action Figures Official Announcement!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Red Hulk
    Career Member
    • Dec 19, 2012

I can't wait to see these in person I love the artwork so much I'm leaving mine on the cards.

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
      Career Member
      • Jul 30, 2012

Originally posted by Jeff Cope
      I just got Season 1 via Amazon (wish I'd known about the Season 1&2 set at Tsrget, but c'est la vie). In rewatching the show for the first time in nearly 40 years (!) it's really getting me even more jazzed for the figures than I already was!

Something I think would lend itself well to the line is another page out of the Kenner playbook (albeit the post- 70s playbook). I'd love to see mission-specific Steve variants like Deep Dive Steve Austin, Spacesuit Steve Austin, Desert Mission Steve Austin, etc. I think stuff like that could be a lot of fun.
      Longshoreman Steve Austin, police officer Steve Austin, lumberjack Steve Austin, M3-F5 Steve Austin, bionic surgery Steve Austin, leisure suit/mustache Steve Austin, skydive Steve Austin, battle damaged Steve Austin, Santa Steve Austin, etc.

Comment

• Red Hulk
        Career Member
        • Dec 19, 2012

Maskatron
        Day of the Robots John Saxon
        Dr Chromedome

Comment

• nazgul
          Lord of Light
          • May 2, 2011

Dr Chromedome
          Now that would be amazing!
          You will always be your child's favorite toy. ~Vicki Lansky

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
            Career Member
            • Jul 30, 2012

Michael Austin, Jim Castillian, Kate Mason, Jim Goldman, Lyle Stenning, Alan Devroe(SP?), Miles Kendrick, that pesky Venus death probe, Katy the fembot, Dr. Franklin, Callahan, Kimberly Harmon, John Perry, Oliver Spencer, Jean Manners, Shalon, and General McCallister. Just to name a few.

Comment

• Jeff Cope
              Museum Patron
              • Jun 11, 2013

Craig, any updates on the SMDM figures. Your last update on 10/10 said they were in production and estimated to be ready around mid-December (which is awesome!). I was curious if there were any production updates you could share (test shots, etc), and if there's any word yet on a second wave...when we might see prototypes, etc.

Thanks!

Comment

• ZICA
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2006

Craig, any updates on the SMDM figures. Your last update on 10/10 said they were in production and estimated to be ready around mid-December (which is awesome!). I was curious if there were any production updates you could share (test shots, etc), and if there's any word yet on a second wave...when we might see prototypes, etc.

Thanks!
                Hey Jeff. The figures are on the water now and will hopefully arrive in my warehouse by the middle of December. There were some last minute issues with the packaging that caused a slight delay so it might be a little later than that but I'm still hopeful they'll be shipping to customers in time for Christmas. I've received two sets of painted test shots and they're virtually identical to the paint masters I've been using for the promo images. If the production pieces are just as nice I'll be very happy. Prototypes of the four remaining figures from series one should be ready by February.

Comment

• Jeff Cope
                  Museum Patron
                  • Jun 11, 2013

Originally posted by ZICA
                  Hey Jeff. The figures are on the water now and will hopefully arrive in my warehouse by the middle of December. There were some last minute issues with the packaging that caused a slight delay so it might be a little later than that but I'm still hopeful they'll be shipping to customers in time for Christmas. I've received two sets of painted test shots and they're virtually identical to the paint masters I've been using for the promo images. If the production pieces are just as nice I'll be very happy. Prototypes of the four remaining figures from series one should be ready by February.
                  Fantastic! Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing the rest of Series One.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                    Still Old School
                    • Feb 14, 2008

My three kids all wanted these figures for Christmas. Sounds like Canada won't be seeing these before then. That stinks (for me anyway).
                    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Jeff Cope
                      Museum Patron
                      • Jun 11, 2013

Craig posted this on Facebook yesterday, and I thought I'd repost it here for all to see:

I was just informed by the shipping company that the Six Million Dollar Man figures have arrived in California! Once they reach my warehouse I'll start shipping them to retail stores ASAP. Assuming there are no issues with customs I'm hoping to have them in stock within the next 2 to 3 weeks.
                      He further clarified that by "retail stores" he meant online retailers...and Entertainment Earth and Big Bad Toy Store would be the first to receive their stock.

Exciting news! So close now!

Comment

• Remco Monster
                        GLOWS in the Dark!
                        • May 3, 2006

Yeah, can't wait for these. Looks like Super 7's Alien figures will be out about the same time. Which is nice, because I have a couple Aliens in my pile of loot along with the SMDM figures at Big Bad Toy Store. Bionic Bigfoot VS Alien!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                          Muddling through
                          • Oct 4, 2008

can't wait to have these in hand. they look so retro-cool

Comment

• Jeff Cope
                            Museum Patron
                            • Jun 11, 2013

Merry Christmas, Craig! Even though there was no little bionic men under the tree, I'm still super excited for the figures and those to come.

Comment

• ZICA
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 7, 2006

Merry Christmas, Craig! Even though there was no little bionic men under the tree, I'm still super excited for the figures and those to come.
                              Merry Christmas to you too, Jeff! Trust me, I'm as bummed out as anybody that the figures weren't available before Christmas. Unforeseen issues with the factory toward the end and now having the shipment held in customs has thrown one helluva monkey wrench in the works. Hopefully once people have them in hand they'll think it was worth the wait. The Super 7 Alien ReAction figures are awesome and I think their bionic buddies will fit right in.

Craig

Comment

• bgiles73
                                Veteran Member
                                • Apr 14, 2010

Has there been any update on when these will be getting to us? I have the Super 7/Funko Alien set and I know I'm going to love this SMDM line! I also can't wait to see what else Zica might have planned. There is definitely a lot of interest in this type of action figures out there at the moment!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎