Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RG
    Removed.
    • Oct 1, 2004

I for sure will pick up Supergirl. I have the Wonder Woman from 1999 and the Batgirl with Batcycle combo. I may also pick up that new Wonder Woman not too sure about the Batgirl ... it's nice, just not the style of Batgirl I grew up with.

--------------------------

as for all of you who collect barbie or have spouse's who collect ... I will be selling my aunt's collection and there are tons of Barbie dolls from early 90's to now. If there are any you or yours are looking for PM me a list and I'll see what all there is. Right now I'm in the middle of selling her 3000+ die cast car collection and I haven't even started looking at her barbie collection, so it will be a little while before I get into selling the dolls.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

[img]VinylsToyFair08-0044.jpg[/img]

Batman and Catwoman Tommy and Kelly giftset were shown at Toy Fair in addition to Batgirl and Wonder Woman. My wife about fainted when she saw these. We've been customizing this figures into Super Jrs. for years. Looks cute!

More pics here:
      Picasa Web Albums - CarolynnW - Toy Fair 2008

Chris
      Last edited by Earth 2 Chris; Feb 18, '08, 8:44 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• grayhank
        That Fisher Price Guy
        • Feb 9, 2007

Those look great! But this will be the 3rd Wonder Woman they've done. I'll stick to my first version (the Lynda Carter based one).
        Scott D Thompson | Facebook

Comment

• jemboy2004
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 14, 2005

well the tommy and Kelly set is so awesome! I hope they do more of these as I love them! I can't wait to get that set.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
            MeGoing
            • May 14, 2003

Wonder Woman looks pretty good for a Barbie, and I like Supergirl's outfit.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎