X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BifBangPow! JLabs
    Career Member
    • Dec 21, 2009

Originally posted by sprytel
    That Muffit is either ridiculous or brilliant... quite possibly both concurrently and consecutively.
    We think it's closer to ridiculous, but it had to be done! :-)
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

I was looking for a Thread About the New Venture Bro Figures Finally being able to be in Stock ..., and I guess this is it.

I Just Ordered the 4 New Venture Bro Figures from EE ... and Can't wait to Finally get them ... and Add em to the Stash.

Now there is something I am very disapointed with.
      And I seriously offer Appologises if I offend.
      But I am so Tired ..., and Don't understand the Consistant U gotta By the "2" Figures for the Wave Mentally of Re-Mego Products when it comes to BBP, Diamond and Doc Mego.

I wanted an Extra Moltov for something ..., But Nobody Sells Just Her ...
      And Now with this New BattleStar 3 Set Tin...., I only Want The Damn Dog ..., But I gotta Buy all this Other Stuff to Get him .... What Gives ?..

ON CTVT's Offerings ..., If I wanna Buy a Gene ..., Guess What..., I don't have to Buy the other 4 or a Peter Crisis to Get Gene...
      If I wanna Buy a Batman ..., I don't have to Buy Robin ... , I can just buy Batman.

Figures Should be Offered as Singles imo ..., for people Who Just want the 1 ... If the Other character just is not popular enough to move ...., then Maybe a New though Process should be made.

I do Appreciate this Scale and Offerings ..., But I just am Burnt out on Buying Sets of things ..., and trying to find Singles on the Net is Very Difficult, because None of this stuff is Rarely Sold In Stores here.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
        Career Member
        • Dec 21, 2009

Fair enough comment. I appreciate it and have some ideas going forward how this can be improved for you - our very important customers. For the BSG lunchbox set, none of the figures will be made on cards, so this type of thing can't really happen. But I fully understand what you are asking for.

Email cs@entertainmentearth.com and they can sell you one Molotov. Ask for item BBP09070. How's that for a start?

Originally posted by BlackKnight
        I was looking for a Thread About the New Venture Bro Figures Finally being able to be in Stock ..., and I guess this is it.

I Just Ordered the 4 New Venture Bro Figures from EE ... and Can't wait to Finally get them ... and Add em to the Stash.

Now there is something I am very disapointed with.
        And I seriously offer Appologises if I offend.
        But I am so Tired ..., and Don't understand the Consistant U gotta By the "2" Figures for the Wave Mentally of Re-Mego Products when it comes to BBP, Diamond and Doc Mego.

I wanted an Extra Moltov for something ..., But Nobody Sells Just Her ...
        And Now with this New BattleStar 3 Set Tin...., I only Want The Damn Dog ..., But I gotta Buy all this Other Stuff to Get him .... What Gives ?..

ON CTVT's Offerings ..., If I wanna Buy a Gene ..., Guess What..., I don't have to Buy the other 4 or a Peter Crisis to Get Gene...
        If I wanna Buy a Batman ..., I don't have to Buy Robin ... , I can just buy Batman.

Figures Should be Offered as Singles imo ..., for people Who Just want the 1 ... If the Other character just is not popular enough to move ...., then Maybe a New though Process should be made.

I do Appreciate this Scale and Offerings ..., But I just am Burnt out on Buying Sets of things ..., and trying to find Singles on the Net is Very Difficult, because None of this stuff is Rarely Sold In Stores here.
        Co-founder, BifBangPow!
        bifbangpow.com
        twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• GUYx1
          FORMER MEGO COLLECTOR
          • Apr 20, 2005

O M G!!!!! You really knocked it out of the park here.
          The heads are even in scale! Everything looks top notch.
          This really made my day. I am very very happy and can't wait.
          This gives me hope that Imperious leader & Ovion won't be far behind.
          (There could even be gold & green color variations if you decide to do Ovion)
          Cheers,
          Guyx1

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by BifBangPow! JLabs
            Fair enough comment. I appreciate it and have some ideas going forward how this can be improved for you - our very important customers. For the BSG lunchbox set, none of the figures will be made on cards, so this type of thing can't really happen. But I fully understand what you are asking for.

Email cs@entertainmentearth.com and they can sell you one Molotov. Ask for item BBP09070. How's that for a start?
            Man ..
            That was Pretty Cool... Email Sent Brother.
            Now if that Dog was Offered as a Single ..., I'm pretty Sure U Would sell alot more...

BTW ...., I'm gonna Want an Extra ShoreLeave too.

Thanks.
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Chris
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 23, 2009

I'm glad BBP announced that the BSG figures wouldn't be released on cards. I almost waited.

I will happily have them boxed in Mego-like packaging.
              If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
                Career Member
                • Jul 30, 2012

This is the first time that Boxey has been offered as an action figure, BTW. Will Muffit be able to posed on all fours? That tin tote looks pretty cool.

Comment

• captact
                  King of Super Queens!
                  • Aug 19, 2007

AWESOME!!!!!! Been waiting for a set like this for years,..... any chance in ever selling the Tucana Singer separately?? Will be needing two more of them to make the singer group!!!!!!
                  Last edited by captact; May 26, '13, 7:25 PM.

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
                    Career Member
                    • Jul 30, 2012

Didn't BBP release one already?

Comment

• dee T.
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 25, 2012

PRE-ORDERED! These look retro fantastic!
                      Clothes make the doll

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jun 22, 2011

Really disappointed they won't be carded. I am a MIB/MOC collector and don't want to have to open a lunch box to see my figures and them be loose on top of that. Really glad these are not characters I really care about so I can pass. I will buy all characters released on cards to complete the set.

Comment

• DocDrako
                          Formerly Doc Drako
                          • Nov 11, 2004

As a Battlestar fan, I gotta have the kid and his space dog. It's Apollo's adopted son. And Adama adores the kid. So...Gotta get 'em.

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                            Invincible Ironing Man
                            • Feb 28, 2008

I'll take the lunch box.
                            Love the graphics, and I need something to put my sandwiches in.
                            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Galactifan
                              • Sep 14, 2007

O.K., I keep staring at Muffit...it looks like Muffit's head comes off to reveal possibly a chimp head?!

Last edited by Galactifan; Jun 11, '13, 4:06 AM.

Comment

• MIB41
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Sep 25, 2005

Just pre-ordered mine. Can't wait! Jeez Jason. Your trying to break my bank with all of this product aren't you? It's took freakin' cool!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎