Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

I wanted more Vulcans and Romulans!!! We only got the ONE Romulan figure, and it wasn't either of the Romulan Commanders!

Not only THAT, but we never, EVER got Sarek! Okay, I know that it was Mark Lenard in two roles, so you'd only need the one head sculpt and two different paint apps, but still! It was feasible!

Why didn't they ask US what we wanted??? How many fans did they consult when it came to the characters? They could have done Roberta Lincoln, Gary Seven, Captain Koloth, Commander Kor, and Captain Kang! The YOUNG versions mind you!

We could have gotten a couple of Tellarites, Orions, and heck, I'd have picked up an M'ress! Provided that they didn't goof up on the tail, or the head sculpt!

*Sigh* Such potential in the line, and it went kerflooey!
    JediJaida

Comment

• johnmiic
      Adrift
      • Sep 6, 2002

For those of you who lament no new Trek Megos you can always order the heads that James Brady sculpted fro member Paul Evans. He did a wide range of fan fave characters I bet will never see official release. There was a time when James's releases were eagerly anticipated and caused a lot of buzz. They strike the right balance between Trek style and Mego style I think. What is required is some paint and costuming and you would have some very nice figures.

Scroll down to: Star Trek: Captain Dunsel Sculpts

Last edited by johnmiic; Jun 5, '13, 5:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎