Thread: Wanted: Marvel UK Comics from the 70's...

Images

Wanted Wanted: Marvel UK Comics from the 70's...

This is a call to all of the Mego UK/British Collectors. Looking for Mighty World Of Marvel, Avengers, Terrific, Fantastic and other Marvel UK published comics. Willing to trade Megos for books I need as well as buy/purchase. Right at this very moment I am looking for at least fine to very fine copy of Avengers UK 109:

I have the original art for the Avengers 109 cover and would love to have a nice copy of the comic to have framed with it.

Also looking for Mighty World of Marvel issue 67...Love the cover and I need the issue to fill in a hole in the collection:

One last note...if you should have any of these comics let me know if they have the added "gifts" that were included in the comic. Most were posters or iron ons or stickers. Also, if you have a comic shop that is willing to ship overseas to the US...that would help also. Thanks for looking.
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk

Images
    Gonna bump this back to the 1st page. Help a Mego Brother out. Thanks.
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

I have some stuff floating around back in the 70s-80s Larry's Comic Shop in Chicago carried many of the UK comics! I'll check and let you know what I find!

Images
    I have some Mighty World Of Marvels, but i think the ones I have predate the one your after.

Images

Images

Images
    Thanks guys for checkin' for me. Marvel UK Comics/Annuals have been a little bit of an obsession lately. Appreciate all the help.
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_448y6kVhnt...fantastic1.jpg i have this free gift with inserts for thor ,thing ,hulk ,spiderman ,wasp,nick fury ironman ,xmen and sue storm ,the inserts were inside the comics and you had to cut them out and collect ,must have wrecked a few comics in putting these together but thats what they were for lol

Images
    gonna bump this up again. After starting to read the Back Issue Magazine #63 about Marvel UK I'me getting the itch to start up collecting these again. Looking for Mighty World Of Marvel and the Avengers 109 that is already pictured in this thread. At least fine or better condition. I know that the early issues are newsprint covers and interiors and it is really hard to find them in fine or better. Preferably with no names scribbled on the covers. Thanks for looking.
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

I believe I have a complete run (or nearly complete run) of the first series of Captain Britain. The issues with the premiums still have the attached premiums. I'm in AFG, but if you are interested, I could dig them out when I am in the US for home leave (likely in December).

Cheers,
    Erik

P.S. If you have any original art you would like to part with, please drop me a line with details. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie View Post
    gonna bump this up again. After starting to read the Back Issue Magazine #63 about Marvel UK I'me getting the itch to start up collecting these again. Looking for Mighty World Of Marvel and the Avengers 109 that is already pictured in this thread. At least fine or better condition. I know that the early issues are newsprint covers and interiors and it is really hard to find them in fine or better. Preferably with no names scribbled on the covers. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by argent007; Aug 19, '13 at 12:39 AM.
    My Want List:
    Comic book original art
    Repro WGSH Alter Ego Clark Kent
    WGSH Isis (loose)
    1970s Hulk or Spider-man metal garbage can
    Marvel Universe 3 3/4" figures (loose)

Have lots of comics and Marvel Legends figures for trades. Thanks!