• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

Paul, Ringo & John

The "Abbey Road" Beatles

I finished Ringo's head sculpt last night. The clothes are not final and George is still a W.I.P until I can get his likeness.

More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Nice !!!

The finished Paul looks a lot better now that its done

Ringo is smashing !!!

Comment

• Cosmicman
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 12, 2005

Thanks Mikey! I feel now that I stuck that beard on John Lennon you can't tell who he is. Remember the shots I did of Lennon before the beard? I have to make these Abbey Roadish though and without the beard it's not John Lennon/Abbey Road cover you know?
      George Harrison is waiting on his clothes from the Classic TV Toys Website and his head sculpt is a nightmare.

I guess I need to go rape and pillage some Dr. Who figures for some extra bodies and clothing....time for some custom super heroes and villains
      Last edited by Cosmicman; May 7, '13, 1:59 PM.

Comment

• Operation:Mego
        I'm the Star Spangled Man
        • May 21, 2011

Awesome! They all look great! Especially John, that headsculpt is awesome! I see you decided to add the beard after all.
        sigpic
        The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• Cosmicman
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 12, 2005

OK fellas! The fab four have been completed. If any of you know where I can musical instruments that fit the eight inch Mego size figures please guide the way. I have a lead on Bratz drum set. Some silver and gray paint and a Beatles logo and it would be effect.
          Anyway here is the finished dolls. \
          Here is the fab four!
          I see a lot of people tackling the Beatles in Mego form and they always go for the younger years. I wanted to go for a little something like maybe their last and final days when they were older and one of the greatest albums "Abbey Road" was released. I spent months getting these head sculpts to how I wanted them.

Up next will be the cover of John Lennon and Yoko Ono's Two Virgin's Mego Record. Are you ready for some skin?
          This aint no Barbie dolls. Yoko will be as hairy as an Gorilla along with Lennon's banana with a turtle neck! Keep to the OGME page for details!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎