• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

Lady Action

DSCF4736.jpgDSCF4737.jpg

I posted these over in the Zica section to show what I was doing with Yvonne. still a work in progress, just got the clothing accessories from CTVT today. I need to color the sleeves and shoulders black. any suggestions? I was thinking of trying a sharpie but not sure how well that will work. maybe I need a lighter blue jumpsuit so the black coloring will show better??? also need to track down a CA sticker in 1/9 scale for the chest. I will cut her hair but am working up the nerve as I am afraid i will royally screw it up
  • Jshack
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 25, 2011

Very cool. Seems Yvonne is proving quite versatile.
    "To suggest that we can learn anything about the simian nature from a study of man is sheer nonsense."

Comment

• Chippupperty
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 5, 2004

Right on...I am a big Captain Action fan.....She will look good when you are finished!

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
        Mighty Man/Monster Maker
        • Aug 14, 2007

That looks like it will be cool!

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
        https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• actjac01
          Veteran Member
          • May 17, 2009

Great idea! She's coming along nicely!

Be careful with the sharpie. Yeah, it will work, but it will bleed depending how much ink the fabric gets saturated with. My advice is to approach your borders carefully and leave room.
          Good luck!
          "...You can capture the Klingon & bring him back to the Enterprise!"

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎