X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megowgsh
    Customego HoF Curator
    • Nov 19, 2003

Originally posted by Confessional
    ^^ Yes indeed, there are color accuracy issues in the photos... the leather is really a brighter, lighter shade of brown but photographed a little darker. You can see tho, I was going for the two-tone look of the actual costume from the movie. I was able to mimic the source, but the actual costume was made of three different materials sewn and glued into each other. I didn't go quit that far in my Nova-quest.

I recently bought a bag of leather scraps from a commercial maker and got a great mix of pieces to work with including variations in color, thickness and texture. Has me making Ape bandos, belts, human clothing, restraints, etc.

Thanks for the all the feedback. There are so many great customs going up these days across the Museum; Nova is humble in comparison but a must have for Ape City.
    I wasn't speaking of the suit I speaking of her skin. If there was a way to give her a "tan" it would be beyond perfect!
    Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• Confessional
      Maker & Whatnot
      • Aug 8, 2012

OH! My mistake and I concur... especially when I placed her among the 3 or 4 Taylor's I have who are all darker than she. Yvonne is ghostly in comparison!

Given her runnings across the Ape-scape, she definitely needs a tan.

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Very well done. I expect we will soon be seeing a bunch of customs using those Yvonne bodies.

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
          learning all the time
          • Sep 15, 2010

that's really good!

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Great idea! That really works! Fits in perfectly with the POTA line too. Well done!

Comment

• apes3978
              Permanent Member
              • Nov 19, 2005

Excellent figure.... Not sure how I missed her when you originally posted her...

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎