Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reproheads.com is BACK! -- A Mego Meet Exclusive

Images

no seriously! that so freaking cool of you man!

Dave
    Castaway Toys... bringing back the action!

Images
    For those of you who have never ordered from Austin, take it from me his heads are A-plus!! He's a great guy to deal with too. I've ordered so many heads from him I've lost track and I have never had an issue with any of them. Not even once. Anytime I need a custom head, reproheads is always my first stop.

If you've seen my customs over the years, you've seen Austin's heads in action. I'm gonna half to read that list and order some more! Whatta deal!
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Awesome!

Images
    I'm trying to get a visual reference for some of these heads. I've checked finished customs and Austin's Customizer O' Month page, but a number are still blank to me.

If you have used any of the following, or know where I should look, please let me know.

Reproheads.txt

Images
    Here's a few.....

apr 014.jpg

15.jpg
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Images
    What about your Scorpion?

Images
    I am just gonna put this out there and see if anything happens. I do not have a Pay Pal account but would love to buy a few heads if posible. Is there anyone out there who could buy a few heads if I gave you my list and a money order to buy them ahead of time. I would pay extra for you to ship them to me etc. I most likely would want about 4 heads currently. Maybe a veteran member that I have bought from in the past could vouche for me and let the seller know that my money orders never have issues. Not trying to cause problems, just want to buy a few heads without useing Pay Pal. Thanks in advance for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I am just gonna put this out there and see if anything happens. I do not have a Pay Pal account but would love to buy a few heads if posible. Is there anyone out there who could buy a few heads if I gave you my list and a money order to buy them ahead of time. I would pay extra for you to ship them to me etc. I most likely would want about 4 heads currently. Maybe a veteran member that I have bought from in the past could vouche for me and let the seller know that my money orders never have issues. Not trying to cause problems, just want to buy a few heads without useing Pay Pal. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Relic, paying me by money order will work just as well. If that is what you need. Austin
    Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Images
    Blog Entries
    I was at a toy show with Austin once, and he was constantly on the prowl for new heads to cast. It was fun to watch the man in action.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Great to see you and your heads are back! I have tons of heads from Austin.
    They are really cool. I will be posting my collection in another day or 2 -so if you check that out you will see what his heads look like painted (haha not by me but by Dave Mc - I would normally Buy from Austin and then ship to Dave for painting) anyway it would be a good place to see a bunch of his heads in one spot.

Austin I will be getting a order ready asap!
    "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"