Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take your Spiderman to work day :) aka my boss was gone for the day!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • galaxyexplorer42
    Monsters,Creatures,Aliens
    • Mar 3, 2010

Ok- this is kinda crazy, and I don't mean to hijack your thread with it, but it IS on topic. Yesterday, at my work, some guy brought Mego Superman to work! It was the weirdest thing. I thought that if ANYBODY brings a Mego doll to work at THIS company, it would be ME! An it WASN'T ME! It was the weirdest thing! I don't know him, but I talked to the guy, (we work in different sections), and he'd never heard of the Mego Museum... He had other superhero related toys at his cubicle- He said that it was the only Mego doll he had.... It was in great shape too, with an original "S"... In better shape than MY Mego Superman.... In fact, I was slightly jealous....
    Galaxy Explorer

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
      Time to feed the cat
      • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by galaxyexplorer42
      Ok- this is kinda crazy, and I don't mean to hijack your thread with it, but it IS on topic. Yesterday, at my work, some guy brought Mego Superman to work! It was the weirdest thing. I thought that if ANYBODY brings a Mego doll to work at THIS company, it would be ME! An it WASN'T ME! It was the weirdest thing! I don't know him, but I talked to the guy, (we work in different sections), and he'd never heard of the Mego Museum... He had other superhero related toys at his cubicle- He said that it was the only Mego doll he had.... It was in great shape too, with an original "S"... In better shape than MY Mego Superman.... In fact, I was slightly jealous....

I think tomorrow you need to bring your Superman to work too, then out swap them out when he isn't looking!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎