X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Elastic Hulk
    Mego Elastic Superhero
    • Nov 24, 2006

Originally posted by thunderbolt
    You were a kid for a loooong time, weren't you?

Still going on strong today!! I'm going to be 34 in August but when it comes to toys, cartoons and comics I'll always be 12.

In truth, I bet the same can be said about just about everyone that posts here.

Why would I ever want to stop being a Toys R Us kid?????
    The new geek/fanboy movement is here!! Check out Hero Envy if your a fan of toys, comics, movies, cartoons, sci-fi, and other nostalgia that matters in life!!

glintofhope.com

Comment

• VintageMike
      Permanent Member
      • Dec 16, 2004

Star Wars no contest. Kenner SW ruled my childhood world. Megos had a big place, but once those SW toys starting rolling out, forget about it.
      Any new SW toy was a treat and one of my childhood X-mas highlights was getting the Millenium Falcon.
      As as far as favorites inside SW, I was always partial to the Landspeeder as a child since it was easy to play with and "fit in" easily when playing on the floor. The ships didn't have that advantage for me. It's small size also made it easy to take places. Always a plus!

Comment

• Wolverine1969
        Career Member
        • Apr 7, 2005

Megos, Star Wars, SMDM and Great Mazinga.
        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• joshvox
          Clown Prince of Crime
          • Mar 21, 2006

It was always my shogun godzilla vs. my super powers batman and robin and superman. They of course had the batmobile and superman had a jet for whatever reason. If I wasn't playing with those it was hot wheels.

Comment

• Bionic Joe
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 10, 2006

have to go with the EVEL KNIEVEL stunt cycle followed by MIKE POWER THE ATOMIC MAN

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

Weebles
              Super Jock
              Star Wars
              Super Joe
              and I had a piece of "Kryptonite". Don't know if you remember the ads in the comic books for this. I managed to get one in a store. Yeah it was a piece of rock spray painted with green glow in the dark paint but I thought it was cool. Besides,I always used it with my Mego Superman.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎