X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

It's Aquaman's turn? Well, maybe not...

More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...
  • Operation:Mego
    I'm the Star Spangled Man
    • May 21, 2011

Poor Aquaman, his Super Friends persona will always precede him. Great Hawkgirl custom btw. She looks great!
    sigpic
    The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• Cosmicman
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 12, 2005

Originally posted by Operation:Mego
      Poor Aquaman, his Super Friends persona will always precede him. Great Hawkgirl custom btw. She looks great!
      Thanks again buddy! Well, Aquaman seems to have that stink on him (and I am not talking about the fish smell.) I think you should read the latest 52 Aquaman comics along with the Justice League where Aquaman appears. DC got sick of people making Aquaman a ******. So they jacked up his strength. There's one page where he blasts Superman in the jaw and knocks him across a peer in the water. Plus Aquaman is alot smarter and quicker so if you're an Aquaman hater this new 52 DC benefited the king of the seas for sure. LOL
      If you noticed my custom Aquaman above in that picture I took the latest idea and fixed his hair and gave him some of those necklaces he wears. I like how they kept Aquaman in his classic orange and green outfit and made people go, "Oh no. Not this loser again"....then several books in Aquaman started kicking ***.

Remember his wife Mera? OMG! She has been given a makeover of power also! If you don't collect Aquaman I can send you some digital comics. It's cool!
      More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• Operation:Mego
        I'm the Star Spangled Man
        • May 21, 2011

Originally posted by Cosmicman
        Thanks again buddy! Well, Aquaman seems to have that stink on him (and I am not talking about the fish smell.) I think you should read the latest 52 Aquaman comics along with the Justice League where Aquaman appears. DC got sick of people making Aquaman a ******. So they jacked up his strength. There's one page where he blasts Superman in the jaw and knocks him across a peer in the water. Plus Aquaman is alot smarter and quicker so if you're an Aquaman hater this new 52 DC benefited the king of the seas for sure. LOL
        If you noticed my custom Aquaman above in that picture I took the latest idea and fixed his hair and gave him some of those necklaces he wears. I like how they kept Aquaman in his classic orange and green outfit and made people go, "Oh no. Not this loser again"....then several books in Aquaman started kicking ***.

Remember his wife Mera? OMG! She has been given a makeover of power also! If you don't collect Aquaman I can send you some digital comics. It's cool!
        Could you? That would be really great. The only new 52 comic I have of Aquaman is JL 3, and he only appears in it for one panel. And that's cool, I didn't notice the necklace before. Great attention to detail!
        sigpic
        The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎