Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

The Tarazan prototype looks of the rivet variety(type 1) and the write up describes it as exact replica of mego original Tarazan.
    I am a type 2 man myself; however' alot of people here prefer the one's so this is gearing up for a very interesting summer!!!
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

I'm guessing the "prototype" Tarzan pictured is an actual Mego T1 Tarzan. I'd be very surprised if they end up making a repro of the T1 body. A vintage T1 Tarzan was probably just easier to track down for photos than a T2 one.

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

Much easier to track down. Not a lot of t2 tarzans out there. Tho they could have just put the head and costume onto one of their bodies and saved some confusion. I'd go with it was easier to photograph a vintage mego and call it a prototype
        Last edited by rche; Apr 17, '13, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by rche
          Tho they could have just put the head and costume onto one of their bodies and saved some confusion. I'd go with it was easier to photograph a vintage mego and call it a prototype
          This is what I was thinking as well but it will be interesting to see how it unfolds.
          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• HardyGirl
            Mego Museum's Poster Girl
            • Apr 3, 2007

Great! We'll see Figures news here first! So much easier than re-Mego. And w/ all the new stuff coming out, they really deserve it!
            "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
            'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
            Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
            If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• drmego
              EMCE Toys
              • Jun 15, 2001

If you can't take some criticism, you shouldn't be making products. Trust me, sometimes it's hard not to rage
              at some thoughtless comment, but in the long run, it's just counter productive.

Originally posted by pmwasson
              It takes a pretty thick skin to post here and deal with all the criticism and nit-picking. I think the fact the Paul and Jason are so level headed is amazing. However, I'm sure CTVT reads the forums so our voices are still heard.
              www.drmego.com
              www.megoman.com
              www.emcetoys.com

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎