X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Relic
    Banned
    • Jun 24, 2012

Namor and Dr. Strange make it through blizzard

This morning the mailman made a delivery of Namor and Dr. Strange despite the blizzard outside. It so bad out even my fuel truck is not allowed on the highways currently. As I was sitting in my recliner looking out the window I saw the mailman coming up the driveway with a yellow envelope in his hands. I knew it was the custom outfits Brian Leitner had made for me. I was correct and the costumes look amazing. I am stumped though on how to remove blueish stains from the retro Black Adam that I am useing to make Namor. It looks as though his black outfit bleed into the skin of the figure. I have not figured out how to remove these stains. Soap and water did not work nor did WD 40 or even nail polish remover. Any ideas anyone?
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Try using RemoveZit. It's not a pimple treatment, but it gets rid of stains on action figures, dolls, etc.
    JediJaida

Comment

• Relic
      Banned
      • Jun 24, 2012

Thanks for the advice, I knew someone would know the answer. Will update the results with some pictures in the near future.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

actually stuff with Benzoil Peroxide will work on the soft pvc type parts. Works on dollies.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Vinny0026
          Year Five!!
          • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by Relic
          Thanks for the advice, I knew someone would know the answer. Will update the results with some pictures in the near future.
          Let me know if it works - I have a few with the same stains on the bodies.
          I never tried as they are mostly covered all the time. But if there is a cure I might as well give it a shot. good luck
          "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• Relic
            Banned
            • Jun 24, 2012

I will be getting some benzoil peroxide this weekend. I have not needed the stuff since the early 1980's when I was in high school. I will report back as to the results.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎