Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GHVersion12
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jan 28, 2012

I guess it is time for me to get a second and third job as I think I am going to go broke this year.
    Looking for Mego Thor Helmet and Hammer.
    Mego 12 inch Captain America shield
    Flash Gordon Megos
    Mego Joker original shoes
    Cast-A-way toys Phantom
    Remco Frankenstein boots
    Mego Isis Sandals
    Tarzan suit

Hello My name is John and I am a MEGOholic.

Comment

• TN_mego_fan
      • Apr 17, 2013

I think people need to realize that CTVT has been playing with some one who has DEEEEEP pockets ... GENE SIMMONS .. he is also a fan of the properties attained by the company. Just think about it. YAY! for them, and US!!!

Originally posted by Spyweb007
      Wow, that is a ton of new licenses to grab all at once. I never would have expected CTVT had enough money or investors to go all out like this.

Comment

• mego73
        Printed paperboard Tiger
        • Aug 1, 2003

Are you suggesting Gene Simmons helped CTVT obtain licenses he had a personal interest in?

Originally posted by TN_mego_fan
        I think people need to realize that CTVT has been playing with some one who has DEEEEEP pockets ... GENE SIMMONS .. he is also a fan of the properties attained by the company. Just think about it. YAY! for them, and US!!!

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• Trappy Trek Freak
          House of a thousand Megos
          • Aug 10, 2009

I think it's all cool but I will be adding Doc Mego bodies to each one if I buy them.
          Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

• hedrap
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 10, 2009

I think they only way I would buy the retros of Bat figures I already have, is with some tweaking.

For example, if they whited out the eyes on the Batman/Robin figures, to give them a look closer to the NPP licensing artwork, I'd be more inclined to grab a pair. I know it's miniscule, but it's a change I would find worth it.

Comment

• TN_mego_fan
              • Apr 17, 2013

I say, use common sense. Gene has always been closely connected to comic book properties. So, Why not? I'm sure that the risk of the licenses were not gained based off of "KISS sales" thus far. I'm sure that Gene and Paul Stanley had a huge connection to CTVT regarding the KISS figures thus far. There is a LOT of $ there for potential investment. However, I don't know. It's just my opinion based off of my logic.

Originally posted by mego73
              Are you suggesting Gene Simmons helped CTVT obtain licenses he had a personal interest in?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎