mego nut
    • Nov 18, 2010

Six Million Dollar Man Oscar Goldman & Fembot Action Figures

pushed back to may..On EE web page....
  • Chris
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 23, 2009

That's not too bad.
    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• garfoot
      Museum Patron
      • Aug 28, 2012

October 2012 changed to February 2013, then March, then April, now May, why don't they just put "COMING SOMETIME", OR "TO BE DETERMINED". I know they don't make money if they are not selling these, but man this is frustrating waiting for these figures. I thought they were released in China already. I can imagine in my head some guy in a rowboat with all the cases of figures slowly inching his way to the United States. Keep hope alive folks.
      Last edited by garfoot; Apr 12, '13, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• garfoot
        Museum Patron
        • Aug 28, 2012

On a lighter side, I would like to take the time and thank BBP for actually keeping us fanboys updated on their products. We may moan and groan about product delays (myself included), but they always answer our questions and keep us informed. Unlike some companies who never update their release dates on EE,( cough cough Hasbro, cough Mattel), they actually change theirs to reflect delays. Keep up the good work and remember what my mom always says "I only yell at you because I care". Now bring on the Fembots!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

Some response from BBP might be good at this point. Is this line in production or are they still up in the air based on pre-orders? Some communication would be appreciated.

Comment

• pmwasson
            Maker
            • Sep 12, 2007

I can wait. If there was something wrong that they are fixing it will be worth it.
            sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
              Career Member
              • Dec 21, 2009

Hi all! Sorry for the delay. Everything is in production and "on the water". The only thing "wrong" about these figures was that we added Oscar's sunglasses at the last minute, which caused an additional, but small, delay. All other delays can be blamed on the factory. It's fun to blame others! But really, we are thrilled that once again every single figure we've announced will indeed ship (except for some Twilight Zone figures that were not approved after being previously approved). We are releasing more Venture Bros, Twilight Zone, SMDM, BSG, Doctor Who as well as Dexter, and our all-new line of The Big Bang Theory action figures. All lines will have or have had new releases in 2013.
              Co-founder, BifBangPow!
              bifbangpow.com
              twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• GordoCrisp
                Museum Super Collector
                • Nov 1, 2012

Thanks BBP! Can't wait for the Oscar and Fembot! What a great line for us 70s kids.

Comment

• Chris
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by BifBangPow! JLabs
                  It's fun to blame others!
                  I blame my parents and they blame Barrack Obama.
                  If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

Awesome news! Can't wait to see the new figures!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎