• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

"Aquaman's got mad sharks!!!"

I don't do video games, but...

Have you seen the new commercial featuring Jason Mews & Kevin Smith for the new DC Justice Leage: Injustice game?

Very funny!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • Legend of Link
    Career Member
    • Jun 12, 2010

It's funny you start this thread, because I was getting ready to lol...... I just downloaded the app on my ipad this morning.....HOLY COW, it's amazing.

Awesome graphics, amazing gameplay, seamless frame rate, and ultimate fun. I can't even imagine what the console version would be like

http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r561/Sgordy199/ <- My Mego Pictures

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

My son is foaming at the mouth for this. The plot sounds like a mash-up of Kingdom Come and the Justice Lords episodes of JL animated.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Jase25
        MarshallMadeCollectibles
        • Jan 8, 2009

Pre-Ordered thru Game Stop the collector edition and it comes with the RED SON Game Skins for Grundy, Wonder Woman, and Supers as well as 20 extra story missions, plus all the extra you get with the Collector Edition, statue, skins, book, digital comic, plus extras. Super Sweet. Love play DC Mortal Kombat with the boys.
        Thanks ~ Jase

http://stores.ebay.com/Marshall-Made...ctibles?_rdc=1

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎