Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Great collection, I love the foreign stuff, too.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• starsky
      veteran member
      • Aug 26, 2007

the foreign release has definitely gotten my attention. i really like the hands a lot better! anyone have any spares for sale?
      Last edited by starsky; Nov 25, '14, 1:35 PM.

Comment

• LoneJim
        • May 16, 2013

Big Jim on Thunder

Comment

• LoneJim
          • May 16, 2013

Meanwhile outside the safari hut, the truck got stuck

Comment

• LoneJim
            • May 16, 2013

Don't fish with dynamite.

Comment

• LoneJim
              • May 16, 2013

Big Jim Jungle Vet/ Hunter ref. 8974/9429

Comment

• LoneJim
                • May 16, 2013

Old Shatterhand and Winnetou

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Great figures! Is that a different Mattel gorilla?
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

The Euro safari truck is awesome--do you have the outfit with pith helmet and tiger-trap, too?

Comment

• LoneJim
                      • May 16, 2013

Thanks PNGwynne, I don't know who made the Gorilla, there's no markings on him. Found him on a flee market a few years ago. The tiger trap I had and sold a some years ago. A nice set but to static for me. and never had the two different pth helmets. They are on the list!
                      Last edited by LoneJim; Aug 25, '15, 4:59 AM.

Comment

• LoneJim
                        • May 16, 2013

Comment

• Neutron X
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 22, 2007

Very cool! Love the parachutist set.

Comment

• Imdareaper
                            • Sep 11, 2015

I been collecting Big Jims for about 3 years... I liked the Westerns Karl May, thats what got me into BJ and I have nearly the Set of them, and some Adventure ones, think I am upto about 25 or so BJ's. But also Megos and other stuff too.

I am now getting the Pirates, latest is Cppt Drake, but need his Gun and Sword.
                            I get all my Jims from a Seller in Germany.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

That's a great collection--I see some nice customs, too. I like the Big Jim pirates as well.

Comment

• Imdareaper
                                • Sep 11, 2015

Thanks...

All the Westerns in the top pic are the Karl May Collection.. just need about 3 to complete that set, the Karl May ones were the ones that got my hooked on Big Jim, I fould a Website that had the images and from there... I had never had a Big Jim or really seen one before about 4 years ago... and now ...
                                The second image are Customs and some of the Adventure Sets... They all come from a Seller in Germany who sells custom outfits and figures..
                                Most of the Karl May Westerns I bought the Boxed Outfits and got the fugures with custom outfits and put the Westerns on them...
                                The Karl May Western Images arent my images, they are from the site that I found, I just like the images that much i use them until I get around to taking my own pics.
                                The Pirates I hope to add at least 5 more to them, mostly custom but would like Captain Hook (whatever he is called)..

Is there anywhere you can get reproduction BJ parts as my Capt Drake has no Gun or Sword.

I started with Megos about 5 years ago,, and nearly got the set of Superheroes, i have the Western set, got a lot of AJacksons with outfits, and now FTC have me hooked on getting the ones Mego never did.... its going to be an endless collection soon...

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎