X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

CTVT order and shipping

Just placed an order from CTVT and paid via paypal but no shipping total was applied?
    Is this normal?
    Do I pay shipping upon arrival or do they send me a shipping total?
    I'm in Canada and the website says all items to Canada shipped via airmail "We will charge you according to what you order.Orders tend to average between $25.00 and $50.00".
    I've got crap loads of their product but most of it I've gotten over the years from trades,the mego store,other websites and ebay.
    I've always paid shipping with the total of the product.This time I just paid for my order with no shipping?
    Is anybody able to clue a fellow in?
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”
  • ctc
    Fear the monkeybat!
    • Aug 16, 2001

>Is this normal?

To Canada? Yes. At least for me. Postage is usually around $25 for me; ordering mostly parts and the odd figure. I stock up and order a lot of stuff at once though.

Don C.

Comment

• fallensaviour
      Talkative Member
      • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by ctc
      >Is this normal?

To Canada? Yes. At least for me. Postage is usually around $25 for me; ordering mostly parts and the odd figure. I stock up and order a lot of stuff at once though.

Don C.
      Thanks Don.
      Just for clarification you are saying I pay the shipping on arrival like C.O.D?,or they bill me and I pay the shipping before they ship?
      It was a good sized order of parts I wanted to stock up so I didn't have to place another order for at least a year.
      “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Okay mystery solved,I just received a payment request for shipping.

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

Just a quick update Everything arrived within a week and shipping was only $15 for my order.I was very impressed will and not hesitate to order again.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎