Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego-Amigo
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 22, 2011

Yeah, the Pike was disappointing with the big head. The last Vina and Chapel prototypes I saw looked great and would have complimented the ST line much better than this version of Pike that got released.

Comment

• SpaceAgent
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 21, 2009

In addition to Vina and Chapel, I'd be eager to see the Next Generation line continue. Would like to at least see the rest of the crew produced.

Comment

• kerowack
        Career Member
        • Feb 27, 2008

I feel like this line will get to at least data and a Klingon, but can't see much past that. I wish that this license was able to be treated like the upcoming stuff we've seen this week. I loved the emce stuff when it was coming fast and furious!

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Ben
          i don't think pike had the right look and he was put out for sale..
          Er... yes.

That said, I would have bought ST: TOS Emce figures ad infinitum. NG is not getting a cent of my money. A few more waves would have wrapped up TOS very nicely.

Doc has said elsewhere here in recent licensing discussions that his next project--which I never heard was Trek-related--aims for wider success and is not aimed at the Mego Museum demographic.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎