Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where do Big Jim collectors congregate?

Images
    What I need is a site with a good US check list. I had a big Jim as a child and apparently the foreign Jim's came with different gear then the US versions. My first childhood Jim was the orange pelvis version and had orange trunks.
    The accessories I recall with him are the trunks, karate board, black dumbbell, the muscle armband and some paperwork or little catalog's in the box.
    Later I got an all star Jim and I think he only came with the Olympic metal around his neck.
    I'd be the first to admit m memory is not the greatest but I do not recall any of my Big Jim's containing a shot- put like the foreign Big Jim sites show. US probably didn't have this due to the choking hazard.

Images
    The Gold medal figures came with a promotional card, an iron-on patch, and a sealed baggie containing a gold medal, a chromed arm-band, a black dumbbell, and a black shot-put. I have a Big Jack in that issue, with the red, white, and blue Olympic trunks and open hands.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Thank you PNGwynne That helped a bit. Does anyone know if the European releases of Big Jim differed from the US releases? I hate to go looking for accessories blindly only to find US and Europe Jim releases differed. If all were the same I can at least use the many foreign Big Jim pages as reference.
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS