X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinny0026
    Year Five!!
    • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by VintageMike
    Thankfully the couple of figure I was interested in from this line I bought. Wondering if there will ever be any real value. They ran out of Munsters long ago and the secondary market doesn't seem to be drooling over them.
    I picked up the whole set via e bay a few months back for only 20.00 and that was with free shipping.
    i think if you wait long enough you could find good deals.
    "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• dr_cyclops
      One eyed, wonder
      • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by Vinny0026
      I picked up the whole set via e bay a few months back for only 20.00 and that was with free shipping.
      i think if you wait long enough you could find good deals.
      Wow! That's the type of deal I would bite on. Put a wanted post on the Marketplace for parts and pieces of these CTVT Munsters. Not one offer. I was really hoping to get a deal from someone with buyer's remorse. Didn't happen.

Comment

• Jason73
        Correctamundo!
        • Jan 11, 2009

I'm glad I got my fill of the Happy Days sets while they were still cheap.
        Happy Days-Mego Style

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by Jason73
          I'm glad I got my fill of the Happy Days sets while they were still cheap.
          Same here. Something told me to buy these up when they were insanely cheap. I think I paid no more than $5.00 for a carded figure and bought up the entire set of Happy Days, the Western series, Knights, and Robin Hood series. I like the way they look, but I have learned not to open them or touch them for fear of them dissolving by my touch.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎