X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gorn Captain
    Invincible Ironing Man
    • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by Mikey
    Its not fair Europe had their own stuff but most American stuff was sold in Europe too

You all had the best of literally both worlds :>)
    If it makes you feel any better: we've always had to pay three times the amount you guys have to....
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• sallie138
      • Mar 17, 2013

Ellen Walton, is there anything you can't use the "hillfolk" girl for ? She comes with "witch" shoes AND tights that fit male type two bodies, perfect for those HAMMER customs as leggings for boys. Like Mada she has the [if you find the right batch, that is] olive skinned body, tan face and skeg/hippy hair so she's the obvious candidate for a p.o.t.apes human/victim. Just be sure to take her lippy of and give her brown eyes first. Dorothy and Isis make good p.o.t.ape humans as well, Isis needs thicker eyebrows and of course you have to re-root her hairline down. That poor girl has a hairline higher than Caroline Jones !

Comment

• captact
        King of Super Queens!
        • Aug 19, 2007

Wow!!!!!!!! That Walton head on her looks so awesome,..if only BBP one would have came with rooted hair......
        Last edited by captact; Mar 25, '13, 2:24 AM.

Comment

• captact
          King of Super Queens!
          • Aug 19, 2007

Originally posted by sallie138
          Ellen Walton, is there anything you can't use the "hillfolk" girl for ? She comes with "witch" shoes AND tights that fit male type two bodies, perfect for those HAMMER customs as leggings for boys. Like Mada she has the [if you find the right batch, that is] olive skinned body, tan face and skeg/hippy hair so she's the obvious candidate for a p.o.t.apes human/victim. Just be sure to take her lippy of and give her brown eyes first. Dorothy and Isis make good p.o.t.ape humans as well, Isis needs thicker eyebrows and of course you have to re-root her hairline down. That poor girl has a hairline higher than Caroline Jones !
          ROFL.......you made me laugh so hard ....ROFL !!!

Comment

• shellhead
            museum rustpot
            • Mar 1, 2007

She looks fantastic ! I've always liked the Mary Ellen head ever since I saw a Mary Marvel custom done with her.
            The Mattel body really kicks her up a notch ! You did a great job with her !
            Chris

Keepin' it Mego-ey !

Comment

• ddgaff1132
              Persistent Member
              • Oct 3, 2007

One of my favorite companions. Very nicely done.
              Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
              MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• JediJaida
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 14, 2008

She was a nice change from Jo Grant and Sarah Jane Smith.
                JediJaida

Comment

• captact
                  King of Super Queens!
                  • Aug 19, 2007

Originally posted by rche
                  The molded hair is a separate piece on the bbp Leela. I am thinking about defrocking it and doing a reroot.
                  Really?????? does she have ears under that hair mold????....if so,..rerooting would make her look awesome!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎